3 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“I think we should look around,” he said, looking at the cameras. “Don’t you think there’s more than they’re letting on with all these cameras?”

"There is. Up, down? I have no idea of the layout of this building."

31 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Up, I guess,” he said, walking to the same elevator they had come onto this floor with. “How high up do you think we should go?”

"How high as we can. The important ones are always as high as possible."

She stepped into the elevator and looked at the buttons. Their host hadn't used a card for authorisation, so they would have to try out where they had access.

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"How high as we can. The important ones are always as high as possible."

She stepped into the elevator and looked at the buttons. Their host hadn't used a card for authorisation, so they would have to try out where they had access.

Alask nodded, and went to the topmost number, pressing that. If access wasn’t allowed, he’d go one number below that. And continue.

@Ark1002

7 hours ago, Lord Meeker said:

"On closer inspection your randomness is quite orderly looking at the big picture." The woman sighed. " your stalling tactic is being used against you. You are giving my partner time to finish his job. Shall we go Berk?"

“Whatever you say, Lady.”

Edited by Emperor Stick

The elevator went up. Sebrial howled, angry. He would have to wait. In the meantime, he laid waste to the room with division and shardblade, ripping apart the experiments, slashing it to pieces. A dark beast within him stirred. And again, he wished for the Alethi thrill. He killed the scientists in his rage. MastermindMASTERMIND. Their plans would have to move up, ahead of schedule. He stopped as a voice reached him. Crow has arrived. The blood drained out of his face. He sat back, on a wall that was still in one piece.

@Sorana @I think I am here.

The access will work

8 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

The door opened onto floor seven, revealing a long hallway, elevators on either side. A button by the side of their elevator says "Lock elevator".
@Sorana @I think I am here.

Lena pressed the button.

"That's to keep it here?"

She asked Alask and stepped outside.

"Let's take another elevator, here is nothing else."

@I think I am here.

12 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“I... what?” The Haunt looked forward at her. It was confused. “Who’s possible history. Patterns? Without the ability to be bored?” It swirled in light confusion.

“I don’t understand.”

She'd made too many thought jumps with what she'd said before. "In my opinion it's better to be alive and bored because you've been watching, then dead and not able to even watch," she said, hoping to make things clearer. "But that might not be the traditional standpoint. History could show that most people would rather be careless and die, than cautious and alive."

13 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

"Hello small one. I'm here to speak to you."

"Small. You don't even have a foot on me. Besides, after... next time, I'll be the one calling you short. And, you forgot to add the height from the hair," Allak said, while drinking tea from the ceiling. "Care to join me up here?"

@Ark1002

The man suddenly tilted his head, losing the absent-minded expression he had been wearing. He looked sharper, somehow. Less distracted, more tense.

"Understood, brother-sergeant," he spoke into the air. "I'm moving to intercept now. Errant, drop the glamour."

And then he disappeared. Just vanished, right in front of everyone. In his place stood a giant armored in dark green, carrying a huge, ornate sword in one hand. And standing beside him was another giant, this one in gleaming silver plate. Blue flame wreathed its hands and head, though it was fading quickly.

Azrael, grand master of the Dark Angels and de facto leader of the Black Crusade, looked at the group sitting at the table.

"This doesn't concern you," he said. Outside, people started screaming as the sun disappeared, something huge moving in front of it. "Run. As fast and as far as you can, and don't look back."

He strode out of the hall, the grey space marine following close behind.

DUN DUN DUN DUH DUH DUN, DUN DUH DUN!

@ZincAboutIt @kenod @Ark1002 @I think I am here. @Sorana

Edited by Grey Knight

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Lena grabbed Alask's arm, when she heard the screaming, pulled him over to a window at the end of the hallway.

"This is looks bad."

She told him and pointed upwards.

@I think I am here.

Alask looked up and saw something blocking the sun. “We should probably get out of this building,” he said. “Before it collapses.”

What was that?

Vesuvius climbed out of one of the building's windows, carrying Fred over his shoulder. this would be a suspicious scene, but with the distraction being caused...

Vesuvius was just another abnormality.

He carried Fred to one of those grate things in the sidewalk. He ripped it up and dropped down, taking Fred with him into the sewers.

Kumiko watched the other DA members fly off, and just as she was wondering where they went off to, the man next to her was replaced by two different men, both in power armor. "Run," one of them told her.
She thought it over for a second, then decided that it would probably be best not to stick around. Besides, she thought, at least this gives me an excuse to leave.

Standing up, she dropped her disguise, and switched her form to that of a cat. She started running through the crowd, dodging around people using her enhanced agility, not bothering with the looks she was getting. She looked at the hole the others had left through, and switched to rabbit, sprinting forwards as soon as she had a free path in the direction. When she came up to speed she jumped, switching to eagle as soon as her feet left the ground, letting the low weight carry her further and higher than should have been possible. As soon as she hit the wall she switched back to cat, climbing upwards, jumping between footholds, switching to eagle every time she wasn't touching the ground.

When she reached the hole she took one last look at the ball room, then jumped through it, leaving.

4 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Alask looked up and saw something blocking the sun. “We should probably get out of this building,” he said. “Before it collapses.”

What was that?

A kilometers-long battleship entering orbit directly over the building. 

9 hours ago, Silva said:

She'd made too many thought jumps with what she'd said before. "In my opinion it's better to be alive and bored because you've been watching, then dead and not able to even watch," she said, hoping to make things clearer. "But that might not be the traditional standpoint. History could show that most people would rather be careless and die, than cautious and alive."

“Death...” the Haunt paused. “Is not good. “But being immortal, but also being invisible, untouchable, unhearable? It does things to you. I can speak now, but the damage has already been done.”

The dust outline turned at the screaming and something blocking the sun, so high in the sky. “I’m safe,” he said, to the woman. “You might be wanting to find somewher safe if that...”

The dust outline faded away, and 30 seconds later it was up again. “If that battleship approaches closer.”