5 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

"So where are the auditions? I want to watch this go down, might as well join the fun side. And Alask, she could probably kill us both before I could blink." 

“I didn’t know you were her biggest fan now?” Alask said turning back to the woman. “Slayers of Investiture is fine and all, but some of us don’t have or need Investiture. Kind of redundant then, isn’t it?”

Just now, Lord Meeker said:

I could kill Alask before anyone was wiser since you sided with us." She smiled spinning her knife.

“Your threats sound like something that Mastermind guy would say. Overconfident, much?”

Edited by I think I am here.

"Would you like to test that overconfidence Alask?" She asked. "People who dont have investiture are the most balanced people. Though people who make it so the balance is disrupted as it is now are welcome in our ranks. Sometimes we are the bad guys and sometimes we are the good ones. Dependings on what we are needed for."

3 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Would you like to test that overconfidence Alask?" She asked. "People who dont have investiture are the most balanced people. Though people who make it so the balance is disrupted as it is now are welcome in our ranks. Sometimes we are the bad guys and sometimes we are the good ones. Dependings on what we are needed for."

“And how do you know my name?”

Alask held his ground. “Well, I don’t have Investiture either, so so much for your ‘balance’. And why would you knowingly be the bad guys? If an imbalance is beneficial for everyone involved why tip it?”

22 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

“And what of End-Neutral magic? What is your stance on that?”

21 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"What about rules, laws? Do they help to establish balance?"

"Both help and inspire balance. None of my comrades have Investiture either."

5 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Both help and inspire balance. None of my comrades have Investiture either."

“That one does,” Alask, nodding to Berk. He actually had no idea whether he had Investiture or not, but most notable people did and Alask would take his chances. He looked to Lena, who looked ready, with a hand on some bottle. “And I’m pretty sure by working for the Mastermind, you’re a criminal. And with the recent law system being implemented, I’m pretty sure you belong in a cell.”

Lena looked at woman, wondered what kind of laws she meant. But Alask was opposing her, stood his ground, and so she would as well. She would stick to his side for the moment.

Her hand left the bottle and closed around a bag. Maybe that one would work better, given that they were in a closed room.

"I feel like you're looking for power. You decide what is in balance and what isn't. You are god in that society you aim for. That's just another reasoning to elevate yourself to a leading position."

She laughed again. "I didn't say we'd eliminate all Investiture only ones that disrupt the balance. If Berk uses it for maintaining the balance he'll live. I am atoning for the sins that cause imbalance, I cant do that in a cell and I'd like to see you try. End neutral Investiture is the balance we did not decide and there isnt god in the end neutral art only a union of positive and negative. We only aim to enlighten, and some people need it knocked into them."

17 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

She laughed again. "I didn't say we'd eliminate all Investiture only ones that disrupt the balance. If Berk uses it for maintaining the balance he'll live. I am atoning for the sins that cause imbalance, I cant do that in a cell and I'd like to see you try. End neutral Investiture is the balance we did not decide and there isnt god in the end neutral art only a union of positive and negative. We only aim to enlighten, and some people need it knocked into them."

“And how do you know his name?” Alask pointed to Berk. 

“And I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but there’s no imbalance of Investiture here, or anywhere. Next thing you’ll be doing is assassinating Endowment because she gets to choose who gets to be Returned.

“Because Investiture is random. No god picks and chooses. Radiants all break. Mistings and Ferrings are random. Sand masters too. Awakeners are given their breaths voluntary. Every form of Investiture balances itself out, by random choice or otherwise. Name one use of imbalanced Investiture, if a vague term like that can even have an example.l

"On closer inspection your randomness is quite orderly looking at the big picture." The woman sighed. " your stalling tactic is being used against you. You are giving my partner time to finish his job. Shall we go Berk?"

Edited by Lord Meeker

1 hour ago, Lord Meeker said:

"On closer inspection your randomness is quite orderly looking at the big picture." The woman sighed. " your stalling tactic is being used against you. You are giving my partner time to finish his job. Shall we go Berk?"

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Lena looked to Alask, tried to discern if he wanted to stop them or not. She didn't really care. If the powerful ones killed themselves, it was easier for people like her.

Alask looked to the woman and Berk, sighing. He stepped to the side. They didn’t need to make a scene. Besides, the woman could probably take him down. But still, letting them go free... it icked something in Alask. But he stood to the side. “Go ahead,” he said, resignation colouring his voice. He looked to Lena and saw she was looking at him too. He shrugged.

8 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Alask looked to the woman and Berk, sighing. He stepped to the side. They didn’t need to make a scene. Besides, the woman could probably take him down. But still, letting them go free... it icked something in Alask. But he stood to the side. “Go ahead,” he said, resignation colouring his voice. He looked to Lena and saw she was looking at him too. He shrugged.

Lena shrugged as well.

"You want to go? Or back to the large hall, or continue to look around?"