Just now, Lord Meeker said:

She smiled in amusement. "Are you sure?"

“She kindled flame.”

Alask’s arms, against his will, moved and tried to grab the lady by the shoulders and push her into a wall with incredible strength.

“Oh, I’m really sor-” but he shut up as Shez kept ranting in his ear about explosions and fire and how he was responsible.

Sebrial approached, grinning. Then he tapped nicrosil, and released a surge of division big enough to turn her dust in one go, even if she had the amount of investiture the lord ruler did. And probably destroy a lot of the floor underneath her.

1 minute ago, Invocation said:

Okame Lashed the pair of them directly towards the center of the room and up, vying for potential sight and equal distance from any of the walls.

Wheeeeeee!

Lita shrieked at the sudden change in direction, pocket still hot. She was in... the air. She was in the air.

"By the Survivor's bloody spear," she hissed at Okame. "I knew this was going to end poorly!" She scanned the crowd below, searching for Laurelai. Wherever you are, get out now

"We need to find someplace safe to Alleytravel. I've had enough partying for one day I think, how about you?"

5 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

"By the Survivor's bloody spear," she hissed at Okame. "I knew this was going to end poorly!" She scanned the crowd below, searching for Laurelai. Wherever you are, get out now

"Well, yes, nothing ever ends peacefully or like it's supposed to with you people. Always fighting and chaos and death threats. Just once, I wish something would end in a fashion that doesn't make me wish I stayed at home! I'm done with this party, though, absolutely. Let's go."

6 hours ago, Silva said:

"It's better to be bored than without the ability to be bored," Eve said. Her eyes followed the dust forming a figure. It was nice to know where he was, rather than trying to guess from sound."But maybe that's just me. It's possible history shows different patterns, not that anyone around would know. Watching isn't exactly something people tend to record."

“I... what?” The Haunt looked forward at her. It was confused. “Who’s possible history. Patterns? Without the ability to be bored?” It swirled in light confusion.

“I don’t understand.”

Just now, Lord Meeker said:

The woman didn't turn to dust. She slipped underneath both men and unsheathed 2 daggers.

"Gotta live Aluminum cream and clothes."

He’s not the Shade yet. He doesn’t even look like one right now.

Alask saw her slip beneath him and unsheath two daggers. Well, at least they didn’t look silver. But still, blood was not something he was keen on having spilled.

“Maybe we can just talk,” he manages to say as Shez roared within him, his body pushing itself into a wall.

Edited by I think I am here.

Just now, Invocation said:

"Well, yes, nothing ever ends peacefully or like it's supposed to with you people. Always fighting and chaos and death threats. Just once, I wish something would end in a fashion that doesn't make me wish I stayed at home! I'm done with this party, though, absolutely. Let's go."

That's the most I've ever heard him speak at once, Lita thought, almost laughing at the absurdity of her surprise.

"Well you were the one that waltzed into the Alleys carrying two corpses and asking to join," Lita muttered under her breath. "Everyone's looking at us, sodding blackened ruin. If we get out of this I'll have to resign as the world's most un-subtle spy." She looked for the man in the black coat back on their balcony. Where had he even come from? And Lita could have sworn she'd heard a few explosions from outside the building.

She sent a quick message in Alleycant, careful to keep the pen inside her pocket as she moved it in case it fell down into the milling crowd.

"I think you can put us down now," she said. "Not back up there though, somewhere closer to the exit. And further from that fellow."

Just now, ZincAboutIt said:

"I think you can put us down now," she said. "Not back up there though, somewhere closer to the exit. And further from that fellow."

"Why put us down? I can make an exit, you know? Up here and everything. Seems like a better idea, yeah?"

10 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

"Huh, I should buy some of that cream soon. So, what did this guy-" Berk pointed a finger at Alask "Do to anger this Mastermind?"

"Oh nothing. It's just a way for the report below to see my bosses first move to restore balance and show you what we are capable of."

Edited by Lord Meeker

1 minute ago, Invocation said:

"Why put us down? I can make an exit, you know? Up here and everything. Seems like a better idea, yeah?"

Lita thought, then nodded. To ruin with subtlety. She was used to back room dealings, shadowy corners, the slip of the hand over a glass of brandy. Not... whatever was happening here. Besides, it's not like anyone here didn't know who she was working for

"I think we make a nice addition to the decor up here," Lita said, giggling with slightly more hysteria than she intended. The heat in her pocket had cooled a bit, though the coin was still hot. A warning, perhaps? That would be useful, though its reluctance to cool left Lita anxious, watching the man on the balcony with wary eyes.

4 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Oh nothing. It's just a way for the report below to see my bosses first move to restore balance and show you what we are capable of."

“Not much, clearly, as you’re attempt to blow us up failed pretty quickly. Were you still looking for that permanent badge or was that just a ruse?”

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

"I think we make a nice addition to the decor up here," Lita said, giggling with slightly more hysteria than she intended. The heat in her pocket had cooled a bit, though the coin was still hot. A warning, perhaps? That would be useful, though its reluctance to cool left Lita anxious, watching the man on the balcony with wary eyes.

Okame grinned. Using Division was always fun. He Lashed them both towards the back wall and burned a hole through it.

The woman laughed. "The C4 was a fake. The noise came from this." She held up a recording device, sheathing a knife to do so.

She hit play and explosions went off. "As for the Mastermind, even I dont know his real name. He wants balance. There are people pitted against each other. Their plots have upset the balance even more."