1 hour ago, Grey Knight said:

“This world gets threats like that weekly,” the bald man said.. “I’m not impressed, personally. But those experiments, if they can be produced more cheaply than what the DA are using... Those could make this operation almost worth it.”

He scratched his chin absently, still staring at the slideshow. He hadn’t looked once at them while he spoke.

@ZincAboutIt

1 hour ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Lita shrugged, rather agreeing with the young woman on that first count. It was rather underwhelming, if one knew what went on in the Alleys. She'd barely just joined up, and even she realized that. The hijcaked emergency announcement, however, was quite intriguing.

"Is anyone in this room going to mention the violent anarchist criminal and his two rogue companions who are, apparently, going to doom us all and 'restore the balance'?" Lita whispered. "Or are our hosts going to simply pretend that their slideshow isn't being overtaken by the emergency network, and continue to ask for funding?"

She took a sip of wine, rolling her eyes. The Mastermind. It was all well and good to have a few aliases, but making up theatrical names for oneself was rather ridiculous, unless of course you could back them up. I've a feeling we'll all find out soon enough.

I love how completely opposite these opinions are.

"Mastermind is interesting, screw PlamsaCore"

"Who cares about the criminal? Lets all pay attention to PlasmaCore."

Sebrial shook his head. "Yes, please."

~~~

Crow Blackice walked in the main door, armor clanking. A massive hellgun was strapped to her side, and she held a shardblade.

"Send me upstairs. Now."

The woman squeaked, and moved out of the way. The one man entering paled, and sprinted into the party.

Crow filled her elevator, waiting. Finally, she was at the top.

"Hello small one. I'm here to speak to you."

@JacobAccurateClaessen

1 minute ago, Lord Meeker said:

"My boss." Was the only reply. "You might want to defuse that before it goes off."

“Yeah, the host just threw it straight out of the window.” He paused, then looked at the host. “Wait a second, there were people down there.”

He shook his head and turned back to the woman. “So, uh, yeah, we need answers.”

"Correct there are people down there. Just like my master planned you threw it out the window. You killed those people. Anyways be glad the you are dealing with me than my partner in the presentation room. He's got a temper." She said. "Now what questions do you have? I'll see what I can share."

A sudden, odd warmth touched Lita's thigh, heavy in her pocket. The coin? Lita frowned a bit, not taking her eyes off the man who had sat down one table over. She flared her tin, catching the sound of a disturbance out in the lobby. Suddenly, a man sprinted inside the doors from the lobby, looking terrified. Lita tensed, fingers tapping Okame's leg under the table, then she nodded her head just barely towards the man.

Rusts, she thought. Oh rusts. The warmth in her pocket continued to increase, almost painful now. What in all the hells?

@Invocation

9 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Rusts, she thought. Oh rusts. The warmth in her pocket continued to increase, almost painful now. What in all the hells?

Okame Lashed the pair of them directly towards the center of the room and up, vying for potential sight and equal distance from any of the walls, being sure to get distance from the scene that was surely about to erupt.

Edited by Invocation