3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

He looked at her. "I am a nicrosil ferring, and a dustbringer." The elevator opened. "Follow me, please."

Lena thought about his words. A Dustbringer. So she'd have to paralyze him and that fast. Without stormlight he would be a lot easier to dispose of. If she started with his throat... Hearing steps she turned to the man catching up to them.

"Not my decision."

She said shrugging and gestured towards their host.

36 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Alask entered the elevator.

“Probably some guy who’ll be put right back there again. If not by our police, then by some two-bit-vigilante.”

@Ark1002

@Emperor Stick

Good luck to that two bit vigilante. Mastermind isnt going to go back. He's too smart for that.

4 hours ago, Emperor Stick said:

"I suppose. I wonder what kind of abilities he has."

Lena grinned. That mastermind would die like everybody else. She only needed to get the dosage right.

"You could contact him and ask him."

13 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Though I guess with a name like ‘Mastermind’, there’s not a whole not of guessing what his powers are.”

"The only question is, if he's really as smart as he believes, or if he's so smart that in fact he's stupid."

Sebrial grinned as the door opened. "Who knows?"

It revealed a large labratory, filled with small cages, tubes, and pens. Three glass cages held cremlings of various sorts, one held three larkins. There was a pen full of meekers, and one with an axehound. In a tube, a Koloss head floated.

~~~

A woman wearing all black stood up on the stage. "Attention please!" The lights went out again.

9 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Sebrial grinned as the door opened. "Who knows?"

It revealed a large labratory, filled with small cages, tubes, and pens. Three glass cages held cremlings of various sorts, one held three larkins. There was a pen full of meekers, and one with an axehound. In a tube, a Koloss head floated.

Lena looked around, then started to walk through the room, looked at the tools and tables.

"What are you doing here? What do you want to find out?"

@I think I am here.

@Emperor Stick

@xinoehp512

30 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

A woman wearing all black stood up on the stage. "Attention please!" The lights went out again.

Lita turned up her tin as the lights dimmed for a second time. Someone new? She thought, looking at the woman onstage with a critical eye. 

"Come on," Lita whispered to Okame, giving his massive arm a light nudge toward their table. "I'd rather sit for this, who knows how long she'll talk for."

She didn't wait for him, striding over to the table and taking a seat, slipping her pen out and twirling it under the tabletop, describing the new speaker in detail.

You've got our attention, madam, she thought, excited at the prospect of uncovering this new set of secrets. Don't waste it.

@Invocation

She spoke loudly. "I am going to outline a few of our experiments."

She pointed to the screen, which showed a Space Marine and a Koloss.

"One. We have found willing subjects, five former Space Marines, and are trying the effects of Koloss and Inquisitor spikes."

Another image appeared. It was a giant Larkin, draining the breath from lifeless.

"Two. Larkin-Dragons. It was an experiment from the Ghostbloods, which our intel discovered. We our experimenting on it's capabilities for science."

This image was strange. It was a radiant, using progression on a black creature.

"This was created by the Midnight mother, then trapped and brought here. We our trying out surges on it, to see what happens."

It stopped, resting on the PlasmaCore logo and insignia.

"We hope this gave you enough idea of what we are doing. These experiments are only three of many, and all are important and useful to investiture science. We are testing other things, like epic to invested powers."
~~~

He grinned. "Implanting blood from hemalurgic creations, currently a Koloss, into other animals, to see what happens."

He nodded towards one in the back, a Singer, that was slightly blue. "This is a low priority and importance experiment, but still interesting."

@Sorana @Emperor Stick @xinoehp512 @I think I am here.

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

He grinned. "Implanting blood from hemalurgic creations, currently a Koloss, into other animals, to see what happens."

They'll die because of blood group conflicts. Probably in a fairly horrible way.

Kumiko leaned in towards Lita and Okame, still in disguise. "Does anyone want to place bets on how 'voluntary' this was?" She whispered to them in a bored tone. "Also, doesn't this seem kind of boring compared to what the Alleys have?"

Edited by kenod
word choice

Ciera grabbed a piece of garlic bread from a basket on the table and muched on it. This was begining to sound like the DA's experiments: very complicated and boring. And they apparently wanted to use Ghostblood funds to run experiments. Funds which could be better spent designing other weaponry. Ciera hated biological manipulation. She was much like her brother in that respect.

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

Lena looked around, then started to walk through the room, looked at the tools and tables.

"What are you doing here? What do you want to find out?"

@I think I am here.

Hearing the announcement, Alask turned to Sebrial sharply.

“So you do experiments? What about rhe failed ones? And why would anyone volunteer for this? What if their life is permanently ruined because of it?”

3 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Hearing the announcement, Alask turned to Sebrial sharply.

“So you do experiments? What about rhe failed ones? And why would anyone volunteer for this? What if their life is permanently ruined because of it?”

Berk looked at Alask and frowned. "What does it matter? They're dead now, so who cares? Besides, because of these experiments humanity is now more knowledgable."

Edited by Emperor Stick