New Recruit, long time fan

SaphicColours

Just now, SaphicColours said:

Yep. I'm all up to date. Except with white sands.

Secret History and Bands of Mourning spoilers here for anyone who hasn't read those yet:

Spoiler

There's a theory that the killer is just Kelsier. Brandon has straight up said Kell would be a villain under most other circumstances. 

8 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Secret History and Bands of Mourning spoilers here for anyone who hasn't read those yet:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a theory that the killer is just Kelsier. Brandon has straight up said Kell would be a villain under most other circumstances. 

That does make sense.

But, just to be divisive (and mostly joking) it's going to turn out to be Spook who somehow became immortal.

1 minute ago, Invocation said:

That's another theory, actually. Spook using a combination of Hemalurgy and Cadmium burning to stay alive but goes mad.

I mean, I intended that as a joke, but that does seem possible. He did, allegedly, rule for a hundred years. What's another few centuries?

Just now, SaphicColours said:

I mean, I intended that as a joke, but that does seem possible. He did, allegedly, rule for a hundred years. What's another few centuries?

Yeah, exactly. One F-Atium spike from the spare Inquisitor spikes that Marsh used to fix himself up and a little bit of Atium and he's good for a long time, especially with Cadmium extending everything even further.

• 4 weeks later...