Presentation and a rutinary question

5 minutes ago, Jorge Martínez said:

Hi! I am new in the forum I hope we can have very nice discussions!!! By the way ,I have a question about in which subforum i must post a doubth i have about the womens script of the stormlight archive.

Thank you all and i hope you have a nice evening.

Journey before destination.

Welcome! Don’t accept any cookies, they are all evil. You would post your topic in the Stormlight Archive subforum.

Just now, Invocation said:

That question goes in the Stormlight Archive subforum. I've got some metaphysical, fresh-out-of-the-oven monkey bread for you if you want, to celebrate your joining. It's safe, unlike the cookies.

Also, welcome to the Shard!

Correction to my previous post: Do not accept any food offered to you. Especially baked goods.

Are you actually accusing me of all people of trying to spike someone? I'm not even DA, nor am I trying to be. I just want people to have monkey bread!

No baked goods are ever to be trusted, no matter the source. Who knows- maybe you were spiked recently and are now being mind controlled??? Anyways, it can’t hurt to be safe! :ph34r:

Just now, Lunamor said:

No baked goods are ever to be trusted, no matter the source. Who knows- maybe you were spiked recently and are now being mind controlled??? Anyways, it can’t hurt to be safe! :ph34r:

It's not even physical monkey bread! I specified metaphysical, so it can't be spiked because it doesn't really exist.

7 minutes ago, Invocation said:

It's not even physical monkey bread! I specified metaphysical, so it can't be spiked because it doesn't really exist.

They are always coming up with new spikes. Surely it is possible that they figured out how to make metaphysical ones but hid them from the public?

Just now, Lunamor said:

They are always coming up with new spikes. Surely it is possible that they figured out how to make metaphysical ones but hid them from the public?

I am the public. You think I would know about something like that? Character-wise, the only one that knows about Hemalurgy despises it. Outside of character limits, metaphysical metal wouldn't work for a spike because of its dubious extant state.

I am the public. You think I would know about something like that? Character-wise, the only one that knows about Hemalurgy despises it. Outside of character limits, metaphysical metal wouldn't work for a spike because of its dubious extant state.

*gives up after being unsure of the definition of “extant”*

15 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome! Don’t accept any cookies, they are all evil. You would post your topic in the Stormlight Archive subforum.

19 minutes ago, Invocation said:

That question goes in the Stormlight Archive subforum. I've got some metaphysical, fresh-out-of-the-oven monkey bread for you if you want, to celebrate your joining. It's safe, unlike the cookies.

Also, welcome to the Shard!

Thank you both for your so quickly answers , also as experience had teach me. Dont trust people that offer you bakery, especially if they are bald and the bakery goes with jam.

Just now, Jorge Martínez said:

Thank you both for your so quickly answers , also as experience had teach me. Dont trust people that offer you bakery, especially if they are bald and the bakery goes with jam.

Are you likening me to Kabsal? I almost want to be offended, but I loved the character of Kabsal.

Still, my monkey bread is safe. It's just dough, brown sugar, and a lot of cinnamon. You should have a bite before it grows cold.

Just now, Lunamor said:

How mendacious of you...

(I have no idea how common that is or if I am using it correctly)

Are you accusing me of being perfidious? You wound me with these tumultuous claims, you vex me with these wrathful expressions, this turbulent attitude towards my gesture of hospitality and grace in the form of nectarous monkey bread, indeed, you begin to make me irate.

Are you accusing me of being perfidious? You wound me with these tumultuous claims, you vex me with these wrathful expressions, this turbulent attitude towards my gesture of hospitality and grace in the form of nectarous monkey bread, indeed, you begin to make me irate.

*is proud of self*

I know all of those words except for perfidious!

It's not! It's just monkey bread! I specifically chose not cookies to offer so it couldn't be confused with the DA's dirty tricks!

But they have started to offer things like croissants!!! No baked goods are safe anymore!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

But they have started to offer things like croissants!!! No baked goods are safe anymore!!!!!!! 

They've started offering croissants? BLASPHEMY

Am I the only one who actually wants the new people to have baked goods that don't steal souls?

Also congrats on the amount of Reputation you've gotten this week. You're above Calderis!

Edited by Invocation

28 minutes ago, Invocation said:

They've started offering croissants? BLASPHEMY

Am I the only one who actually wants the new people to have baked goods that don't steal souls?

Also congrats on the amount of Reputation you've gotten this week. You're above Calderis!

Thanks!