Hello

Hey, another new fan. I’ve loved reading for years and read Sanderson for a couple years, I’ve read everything except Warbreaker, though this is my first fandom. I also play high school football, which I know I’m in the minority here. So, a few questions...

Top 5 favorite series ever?

Favorite series that doesn’t get a lot of love?

Shoutout to any other football players on here. I hope this is the start of an amazing experience as part of this fandom, and to discuss many books with you all. 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:04 PM, Invocation said:

Welcome to the Shard! Beware of any baked goods offered to you (especially cookies).

Yes do not listen to these lies.  These people try to tear us apart, and they will not succeed.  WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.  WE WANT COOKIES!!!  You also want cookies too right?  Here, take these...

Welcome to the shard!  Enjoy your time here.

6 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Yes do not listen to these lies.  These people try to tear us apart, and they will not succeed.  WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.  WE WANT COOKIES!!!  You also want cookies too right?  Here, take these...

Welcome to the shard!  Enjoy your time here.

To quote some Les Miz:

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Eating those offered baked goods actually goes against what the people have requested. They sing for freedom. Freedom from spiked goods that will damage their souls and even in some cases steal their loyalty.

Seldon, don't put words into the people's mouths. Or cookies since you stick some sharp metal objects in yours.

EDIT: Almost forgot, welcome to the Shard - home of the war of the baked goods. At least in the RP section.

Edited by Silva

Just now, Silva said:

To quote some Les Miz:

Eating those offered baked goods actually goes against what the people have requested. They sing for freedom. Freedom from spiked goods that will damage their souls and even in some cases steal their loyalty.

Seldon, don't put words into the people's mouths. Or cookies since you stick some sharp metal objects in yours.

No!  You lie!  The spikes free them!  They open your soul to the investiture!  They give you powers!  You will never know true power until you embrace the hemalurgic arts!

On 3/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, DDwindrunnerFB43 said:

Good news. I’m on a no cookie diet. How convenient lol.

And fear not.  Our goods come in many forms.  Not all of them even have to be in the form of a baked goods.  Whatever foods you like, we can get for you...

1 minute ago, Vargo Seldon said:

No!  You lie!  The spikes free them!  They open your soul to the investiture!  They give you powers!  You will never know true power until you embrace the hemalurgic arts!

And to control by Rioters, therefore canceling out any potential "benefits" of "freedom".

2 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Whatever foods you like, we can get for you...

Even pineapples? :P

14 hours ago, Silva said:

And to control by Rioters, therefore canceling out any potential "benefits" of "freedom".

Bah.  A few little mouth spikes don't increase the danger all that much.  A rioter would have to be extremely powerful to get that kind of control.

14 hours ago, Silva said:

Even pineapples? :P

Of course.  Would you like some?