Would you like this RP to be done traditionally or with TLT's crazy narrator style?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. TLT VS Classic

• Classic
    • TLT Craziness

Narrator Road took a sip from his $1.75 thrift store World's Best Narrator mug and thought to himself, So it begins...so soon...

Since he took his place as the Queen's cup bearer, he had suspected things were not as they seemed. Their current situation was too good, and that always meant something evil lurked nearby.

Why now? he thought, watching the Queen talk to Shadow. Our story has just begun...could it be someone within the Company of Narrators?

Edited by RoadWorkAhead

Xino looked at him with a flat stare. He sighed.

"I want you to know something, Shadows. This is important, so listen closely.

All this- all of it- was created by us. Every last person, creature, or idea.

The very idea of Narrators is tied to things that exist in the real world. The real real world, the one where these ideas spring from.

We may be but reflections of superior beings. But we are still powerful. Far more powerful then any of our creations. We don't have to obey any rules. Anything we can imagine, we can create."

Xino stood up. Fire flashed in his eyes- not metaphorically, but literally, as though a candle had been lit deep within.

"I follow some rules, but I don't have to follow them. I choose to follow them, because they make the story better. And I don't see any reason why I should follow your rules."

He began to float, a few inches above the ground.

Road turned away from the Queen's present conversation, dismissing his mug. He walked toward the stained-glass windows that lined the throne room and peered through one, lost in Thought. Our list of Narrators grows short. They needed allies, and a way to fight this newfound threat. Swift we must be for whatever comes next.

Road inhaled deeply, then let out a weary sigh. He didn't yet know his part to play in all of this, but did the others? Do they know what they're capable of...what we're capable of?

His eyes rested on the horizon, then slowly fell to the ground. There, slowly crawling across the ground, was a man clutching a small wood box. A path of blood painted the ground behind him.

Edited by RoadWorkAhead

23 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Is that Dapper?

Don't know yet, do you want it to be?

Road suddenly remembered the man he'd witnessed out the window. How could I forget so quickly? He excused himself from the room and ran to the castle gate, where several guards stood.

"There was a bloodied man laying just ahead, did you see him? Is he here?" Road shouted to them. They looked to him puzzled, shaking their heads. Road's face turned white. No... he rushed back inside. He frantically ran through the great castle walls, navigating the maze of halls and rooms and found the winding staircase to the watch tower.

Up he climbed until he reached the top, searching below for the man. There was no one, save the small wooden box laying in the man's trail of blood. No no NO! His heart pounded faster with every second. Where had he gone? It could've been him, the missing piece, the...

Road sank against the stone wall, the wind through his course blonde hair. How could he have been so careless...

The box.

Road cursed and ran back down the stairs.

Edited by RoadWorkAhead

35 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino sighed. “Now, what were you saying? I believe you were going to tell me how exactly I brought up Fallen?”

He threw a vial to Narrator Shadow. In it was a thick red liquid.

"Right. This castle. It belongs to me now. Fantastic does not exist in this Realm anymore."

Dapper walked up to the castle walls and jumped. The purple fog trailed after him, forming into figures who piled up on each other, trying to reach the top of the wall. Dapper himself simply continued sailing upward. As soon as he reached the top of the wall, a gold light glowed around him and he disappeared.

A golden glow appeared in the throne room, slowly becoming more defined, into a large figure with a distinctive top hat and long coat.

Edited by Dr. Dapper