Would you like this RP to be done traditionally or with TLT's crazy narrator style?   17 members have voted

1. 1. TLT VS Classic

• Classic
    • TLT Craziness

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

235 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kay, TLT had yet another baby. I'm not sure how well this will go down so if you want to join say so and if we get enough people, who knows?

Basically, for all of you who don't keep up-to-date with TLT, I'm a Narrator called Star. Star was married to Marsh, but then... stuff happened *cough, cough, Fallen: Reborn* and things got really messed up. Long story short, Marsh killed himself and Star vowed to destroy everyone's happiness, renaming herself Astral, dying her hair black, stuff like that. She's a pretty epic character. @Lunamor and @RoadWorkAhead showed interest in this, but honestly, I have no idea where this story would go. If you've got ideas, shout 'em out. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

Can we have Astral’s hair and robes end in smoke? I know it’s kinda cliche, but it would look really cool.

Posted (edited)

Yay! 

Edit: Also, are we gonna do this where we each have separate characters or TLT godmodding style?

@Shard of Thought

Edited by Lunamor

I don't know. I think the TLT style would be be fun and different. I'd like that. I'll make a pole.

Yeah, me too. And I wanna do things like setting and costumes more than characters (if that makes sense).

Yes, that makes sense. You can be our in-between guy. Help us with plot.

Cool.

*various sounds*

Please, allow me to be a Narator for you.

We'd love to have you, Dapper! I have no idea where this story will go. Nobody wanted Astral on TLT so she got sent here. It would be a shame to throw her away.

Posted (edited)

Xino stood on the parapet of the castle, looking in.

The wind blew across his face. He wore a solemn expression.

What had he done?

What had he done?

It had never meant to go this far. Never. He'd only been after interesting conflict. Marsh could have healed! All he had needed was another vial of red, and he would have been fine.

But he had delayed acting for too long. And now it was too late.

Edited by xinoehp512

@BringerofShadows are you down for this at all?

Astral twirled a staff in her hand. A pretty thing. Lonely, like her. Like this castle. Not that she cared.

Dapper ate a sandwich. Wind blew behind him and made his hat blow away. He caught the hat and put the sandwich into it, then put it back on.

Xino stepped backwards off the castle walls, floating to a vantage point a hundred feet away.

As he got farther away, time began to slow down. The time enchantment was still on the castle, apparently.

Posted (edited)

Astral dimly noted that she was still a Narrator. She didn't have to live in this dusty dark place. But then, she liked it that way. So... quiet and still. She shivered.

Edited by Shard of Thought

A darkness started to surround Xino, the shadows twisting into horrible forms, reflecting monsters that seemed to barely be held at bay. A voice echoed in his mind, seeming to shake the ground.

“Where do you think you are going?”

It was oddly cheerful. That only served to make it more sinister. 

I love that Luna will just godmod and no one questions it. It's great. :D

Posted (edited)

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

He he he. This is TLT style...

Edited by Lunamor

Xino stared into the darkness. Then, oddly, he smiled.

"Wasn't going anywhere. Just getting a better perspective. Can I help you?"

I'm glad we're sticking with TLT-style. It's more free and it fits with the nature of this story.

Dapper took a minature Butt Venture out of his pocket and inspected it. It was useless here, on the Narratorial Plane, but it might be useful, especially if he found another Table. He put Butt back into his pocket and began walking. The rules had changed, larger events had begun to take place on this Plane, and Dapper didn't want to miss out. 

Posted (edited)

Not hearing a response from whatever Luna summoned, Xino turned back towards the castle.

Astral was still a Narrator, was she? Fascinating. Did she want to be called by her new name, or was she something different? An aspect of a greater whole?

He turned towards Dapper as he was ninja'd. "What Narratorial plane? This is Fantastic's castle."

Edited by xinoehp512

Why don't you come inside? Astral's voice echoed from the castle. Sorry, this place has a mind of its own. I quite like it. But really, Xino, we should have a drink together.

Dapper was glad the events were happening here, in the wastelands of the Plane, as opposed to the Great Tables of Carintown. 

It was here the scorned Narrators fled, finding solace in the TLT Table. 

Posted (edited)

Xino smiled. Sᴜʀᴇ. Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢʏ. Iᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs.

"Dapper, what in the world are you talking about?"

Edited by xinoehp512