Finished... kinda

So, I got a late start on all of the cosmere books, I read my first book (Way of Kings) this past summer, and after reading the rest of the Stormlight Archive, the Mistborn eras, Elantris, and Warbreaker, I only recently finished the first White Sand. I know I've still got all of the novellas to read (Sixth of Dawn, SFoH, and Arcanum Unbounded), in addition to the second White Sand, but besides those, am I missing any Cosmere novels?

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

So, I got a late start on all of the cosmere books, I read my first book (Way of Kings) this past summer, and only recently finished the first White Sand. I know I've still got all of the novellas to read (Sixth of Dawn, SFoH, and Arcanum Unbounded), in addition to the second White Sand, but besides those, am I missing any Cosmere novels?

You need Mistborn (Eras one and two), Warbreaker, and Elantris.

Edited by Lunamor

I believe you just have Arcanum Unbounded, which collects all the novellas, and then White Sand Vol. 2, and you'll be good. Good on you for reading it all that fast. I'm also somewhat new, in that I started in November of last year.

@Truthless of Shinovar  All of the novellas are excellent. I'd say Emperor's Soul and Secret History are the best, but all of them are worth your time.

On 3/21/2019 at 2:27 PM, Child of Hodor said:

Do what I do and read/listen to them over and over even while you are sleeping :) 

So much this. I've been reading them for about a year and a half. I think I've read MB era 1 and 2 about four times, SA 3 times and WB and Elantris twice each. Ive read most of the novellas a couple times as well. I think I have a condition. Before I started Cosmere, I used to just reread The Wheel of Time series over and over. I don't know how, but books just don't lose their reread value to me.

I read all the Cosmere after reading Mistborn Era 1, as soon as it hit after Way of Kings that there was this whole vast universe I had to reread and ended up doing Elantris, White Sand, Mistborn Era 1, Warbreaker, Stormlight Archive then the Arcanum and was picking up the dots!

• Chaos locked this topic