Thought glared and sat up, her wounds screaming at her. "You tell me who you are! I am sick of being lied to and not knowing the whole truth and being expected to know everything when I don't! I don't storm it! I've lost my Shard again, I've been kidnapped, abused, and lied to, lied to, I'm done!"

Are we going to have had AJ take the potion? His responses with and without it would be very different. 

I think so? I don't know if he ever responded.

Thought's memory loss is just from the time she was a Shard, right?

@beantheboy12

Fantastic looked at Thought sadly. "Do you not recognize me? Have you have begun to forget again? That shard is perilous indeed..."

He sighed. "But, to remind you, this man turned my loyal friends- my true friends- into monsters. And me along with them, to be his slave for three thousand years." He glared at Tom. "When you were... enlightened of this fact, you did what any reasonable person would have done and healed me."

Yes. Her mortal mind can't store all the information and she can't choose what she keeps. The most important memories stay.

I'll ask Bean, though he won't respond for another 4 hours. I'm going to guess that we will go with the potion route, but I'm not sure. 

Also, she was talking to AJ, not Fantastic. It's fine if he just heard her, I guess.

Edited by Shard of Thought

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. So she would probably remember her experiences before ascension, which would include Tom's explanation on the background.

Tom snarled. "It was no less then they deserved."

He pulled out another key-blade and teleported to Fantastic. Fantastic vanished the key with a zap, and it appeared in his hand. He swung it at Tom, who teleported away. 
"And what did they ever do to you, Tom?" Fantastic raised the key and pointed it at him. "Nothing. The only reason you 'punished' them was because they sided with me."