This is a theoretical conclusion to the Fallen story. It is canon in TLT (right now) but not in the Fallen thread. In this universe, Tom Joebob recovers Thought's memories and her Shard and returns them to her. Unbeknownst to him, however, the memories were modified, causing Thought to hate Tom Joebob. Upon prompting from the man who would become Fantastic, she forced Tom to drink a potion that turned him evil.

Tom, broken by Thought's betrayal, exacted revenge. He killed her love, AJ, erased his memories, and reincarnated him. He then got Calamity to steal the Shard of Thought. Thought was captured by Fantastic in a prison that slowed down time. In the time she spent there, AJ grew up, married, and started a family. When Tom Joebob showed up, he told her all of what had happened, even taking her to the house to prove it to her.

More later, have to go now.

The void was collapsing.

Like a bolt of lightning, the power cracked through the sky above Jaywalk. It split the darkness, opening wide.

Through the portals, Jaywalk could see other dimensions; other universes; other...worlds. The light illuminated the ground of the void below. It was a vast field, tall, ash-colored grass waving in the unnatural wind. Bozo, Jaywalk's bunny, sat in the center of the field. He looked...horrifying.

As the cracks continued to expand, Bozo changed. A thin line split the bunny down the center, leaving half the same pearl white, and the other a bloody red. The corruption spread up his ear, causing it to bend, wilt, and eventually shatter.

"Master," Bozo cried. "What's happening to me?!" Then the two halves split, each forming into a rabbit of their own. Bozo stared at his crimson doppelganger, a horrifying carbon copy born of him. The red bunny opened its eyes, its deep, sinister eyes.

"My name is Havel," it said. "I come from...another world." Havel blinked her eyes, glancing around at the wasteland around them. "Who are you?"

Thought refused to believe that Tom was telling her the truth, insisting that he was making things up and that AJ would save her. Tom became more and more upset as he was unable to reawaken the woman he loved inside of her.

With sudden unexpectedness, AJ appeared to rescue Thought. Tom was stunned by the appearance, as he knew what he had done to AJ. He correctly determined that it was the work of the epic Fantastic, and called him out.

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

So @xinoehp512 right now Thought and alternate-reality AJ have been transported to the house, correct? They can see Tom and Fantastic's interaction?

Yes.

6 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Tom looked at the AJ. The impostor.

“Calamity…” he whispered. “You have betrayed me again.”

He turned his head and shouted to the air. “You can come out now, Ralvon. I know you’re there.”

The air flickered. Fantastic appeared, cocky smile on his face.

He raised his eyebrow. “Hello, Tom. Fancy seeing you here.”

Tom looked at him and shuddered. His eyes went dark. Then he shook his head again, eyes returning to normal. “No,” he muttered under his breath. “I must resist!

Fantastic laughed. "Is the monster coming out now, Tom? The monster you hid so well?"

Tom's eye twitched with rage, but he held back. "You think you're so clever, don't you? You dirty traitor." He began to tremble. "It was you who turned her against me," he said through gritted teeth. "I will never forgive you. Never. Do you hear me? NEVER!" 

He started shaking. "You deserved what you got!" he screamed. "You admitted that you deserved what you got!"

Fantastic shrugged. "She seemed to think otherwise."

Tom let out a guttural wail and charged Fantastic.

I had a thought. I think the AJ who saved Thought must be from a reality where Thought died. That would make it so he has a reason want to be there.

Thought looked about. They were back in Tom's reality. But... Fantastic was there. And they were angry with one another. "Wait," she said, looking at AJ, confused. "If this is real, then... Who are you?"

Edited by Shard of Thought

Sure! Tom Joebob would almost certainly dump AJ if Thought died. He gets picked up by Fantastic and is offered to come here. What do you think of him drinking the black serum before coming here?

But they aren't "back in" Tom's reality. They never left.

Fantastic pointed at Tom and he vanished. In an instant, he was in the void.

But the void was crumbling. Around the edges, he saw worlds. So many of them. But which was his?

He pulled a key out of his pocket and pointed it at the wall. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

He vanished from the void and appeared behind Fantastic.

Making AJ dark? That'd sure be interesting. Why would he have thought he needed to drink it though?

I know. Thought was confused. The way I see it is, Tom was able to show her where AJ lived, but she wasn't actually there. When AJ awakened her, she was back in the cell, but now they're there for real. Did that make sense? All these realities are confusing... :wacko:

Tom jumped forwards, ramming the key into Fantastic. He vanished.

A second later he reappeared, this time behind Tom. He pointed at him, intending to zap him away.

Tom pulled up the key. Fantastic's bolt hit it.

There was an explosion, and both were knocked to the ground. Tom stood back up, growling. "You will pay, Fantastic! What you have done cannot be excused."

The light continued to expand until the previously dark sky of the void was gone, then began to strike the ground, painting the grass white. Havel prowled through the field, jumping away from each strike. Bozo watched his spiritual sister, confused.

”What power is this?” Jaywalk whispered. Ephemeral figures fades into view through the light, closing in on him and Bozo.