Hmmmmm....

Inky

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

On the back of The Way of Kings, it says "I long for the days before the Last Desolation." Who's I?

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

That is one of the Sleepless. You have not...

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

And it ends in "One of them will destroy us." Okay. And I have it we don't know who the Sleepless is yet?

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

You know who the Sleepless... You don't know which one. It is not the one that you have met officially. I mean, you've met a couple of Sleepless, but it is not the one that Lift hung out with. He's a little odd, even for a Sleepless.

Orem Signing (March 16, 2019)

I wonder who this guy is and when he's gonna show up...

It's interesting that he said we've met a couple sleepless. There's obviously Arclo and the dead sleepless that was in Dalinar's vision of Aharietiam. I think that Mraize could be one. He recognizes Ash when he meets her, and his "scars" could easily just be an effect from the way his bugs fit together. There's also the one that I suspect Hoid was talking to at the end of WoR just before Jasnah Elsecalls back to the PR. Has anyone else spotted others?

1 minute ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

It's interesting that he said we've met a couple sleepless. There's obviously Arclo and the dead sleepless that was in Dalinar's vision of Aharietiam. I think that Mraize could be one. He recognizes Ash when he meets her, and his "scars" could easily just be an effect from the way his bugs fit together. There's also the one that I suspect Hoid was talking to at the end of WoR just before Jasnah Elsecalls back to the PR. Has anyone else spotted others?

He's most likely. Talking about the cook from Kaza's interlude. That's the only other one I can think that we've "met" 

Any others have just been spy cremlings who weren't really interacted with, so much as noticed. 

Just now, Calderis said:

He's most likely. Talking about the cook from Kaza's interlude. That's the only other one I can think that we've "met" 

Any others have just been spy cremlings who weren't really interacted with, so much as noticed. 

I realized after I had posted that there was probably a list on the coppermind. There is of course. I completely forgot about the cook.

3 minutes ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

I agree with Calderis, it's probably the cook. He beat me to it though (>:( )

• Chaos locked this topic