Deathwielded

Hello fellow readers!

6 posts in this topic

I'm new to the Forums, but I'm caught up on all the Cosmere books except White Sand comics.

i have been listening to the Youtube podcasts and decided to join the forums to read more and post some of my theories and questions.

 

I'm looking forward to learning more and enjoy the fandom. 

Edited by Deathwielded
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the shard, Deathwielded. Nice to meet you. Don’t accept any cookies, they steal your soul. What’s your favorite Cosmere book?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do NOT take any cookies, they are spiked

Welcome to the forum!

Also, if you were in any order of Radiant, which one would you be in?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

Welcome to the shard, Deathwielded. Nice to meet you. Don’t accept any cookies, they steal your soul. What’s your favorite Cosmere book?

My favorite has to be Oathbringer, it has the most Cosmere references which I'm a huge fan of. 

36 minutes ago, AngryMistspren said:

Do NOT take any cookies, they are spiked

Welcome to the forum!

Also, if you were in any order of Radiant, which one would you be in?

I would say I like Truthwatchers the most and the power set would fit me, but attribute wise I would probably rate closer to Elsecallers.

 

Duly noted cookies are of Ruin and I will not partake. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Except for my special Harmony cookies which are equally of ruin and preservation.

Edited by Karger
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Karger said:

Except for my special Harmony cookies which are equally of ruin and preservation.

Friendship and Harmony cookies!

Everyone gather around and enjoy! (warning may contain more than the normal amount of Iron or other metals.)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.