New Official Jewelry

I was at Emerald City Comic-Con last Friday and I found out from the Badali Jewelry booth that they're apparently meeting with Brandon later this year to talk about more jewelry options! I'm really excited for this, and personally I'm hoping for some new ring options - I already have the Jeseh glyph pendant, so I don't want to get another necklace, and my ears aren't pierced so I can't wear earrings... :(

Is there anything you guys are especially hoping to see from the (possible) new pieces?

• 10 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 7:18 PM, Wyndlerunner said:

Also, Bendalloy is toxic?

Yeah, and so for that matter is cadmium. So both Wayne and Marasi had better burn what they ingest in short order. Especially Marasi, as at least Wayne in particular can probably heal from any low-level bendalloy related poisoning he might incur the next time he tapped a goldmind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood's_metal

Under "Toxicity" it reads: "Wood's metal [another term for bendalloy] is toxic because it contains lead and cadmium, and contamination of bare skin is considered harmful. Vapour from cadmium-containing alloys is also known to pose a danger to humans. Cadmium poisoning carries the risk of cancer, anosmia (loss of sense of smell), and damage to the liver, kidneys, nerves, bones, and respiratory system."

Edited by robardin

• 3 years later...