AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was a note, to be delivered by courier, an hour after my flight left. If I had told her I was flying to Seattle, where there are apparently mystic beasts that'll steal your soul, to go look for a group of also mystic knights, she would have locked me up. And no, I'm not making this up, she actually thinks that."

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Not really, no.”

He paused, thinking.

”I mostly started reading because I didn’t really have any friends- I still kinda don’t, actually,”

He laughed nervously.

“So I’ve gotten used to not having anyone to talk about them with.”

He put his book down.

”I don’t want you to feel pressured to change anything about yourself just because we are in a relationship. You are perfect the way you are.”

"Thank you."

Shana pressed a kiss on his leg and then laughed.

"It's always been easy for me to talk to people, to find someone to spend my time with."

"What's your favourite color?"

She ask suddenly, because she had an idea.

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Thank you."

Shana pressed a kiss on his leg and then laughed.

"It's always been easy for me to talk to people, to find someone to spend my time with."

"What's your favourite color?"

She ask suddenly, because she had an idea.

“Green. My favorite animals are birds, my favorite food is cheese, and my favorite season is Spring.”

He shook his head, laughing.

”I can’t believe I feel like I’ve know you my whole life, like I can tell you anything, and we haven’t even learned basic information like this about each other yet!”

43 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Green. My favorite animals are birds, my favorite food is cheese, and my favorite season is Spring.”

He shook his head, laughing.

”I can’t believe I feel like I’ve know you my whole life, like I can tell you anything, and we haven’t even learned basic information like this about each other yet!”

Shana laughed as well. Green lucky her for planning to wear a green dress to the prom. She pushed herself up from the floor and gestured towards his lap, blushing slightly.

"Can I?"

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana laughed as well. Green lucky her for planning to wear a green dress to the prom. She pushed herself up from the floor and gestured towards his lap, blushing slightly.

"Can I?"

“I-um, er, yeah, sure.”

Ben felt his face heat.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

“I-um, er, yeah, sure.”

Ben felt his face heat.

She smiled and then sat down, unsure at first how, but then she relaxed, snuggled against him. He was warm and she liked how he smelled, how good it felt to be so close to him.

"Is that your favourite, favourite book, or do you like another one more?"

18 minutes ago, Sorana said:

She smiled and then sat down, unsure at first how, but then she relaxed, snuggled against him. He was warm and she liked how he smelled, how good it felt to be so close to him.

"Is that your favourite, favourite book, or do you like another one more?"

“Hmm...”

Ben thought hard. Picking just one book was virtually impossible.

”I’d have to say that this one is my absolute favorite, although there are quite a few which are close seconds.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Hmm...”

Ben thought hard. Picking just one book was virtually impossible.

”I’d have to say that this one is my absolute favorite, although there are quite a few which are close seconds.”

"Which one would you recommend me to read? Maybe something short?"

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Which one would you recommend me to read? Maybe something short?"

“Something short... well, I don’t typically read short books,”

Ben laughed.

”But one on the shorter end is Steelheart. I loved that series.”

If the WOT books can exist, then so can Reckoners.

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Something short... well, I don’t typically read short books,”

Ben laughed.

”But one on the shorter end is Steelheart. I loved that series.”

Ben laughed again and it was great to see him that happy. She would read it. It would take her a while, but she would read it. If he liked it so much she wanted to give it a try.

18 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"It was a note, to be delivered by courier, an hour after my flight left. If I had told her I was flying to Seattle, where there are apparently mystic beasts that'll steal your soul, to go look for a group of also mystic knights, she would have locked me up. And no, I'm not making this up, she actually thinks that."

I nodded absently, missing my own parents. "Well, except for maybe the steal-your-soul bit, she's not wrong."

I'm okay if Dapper's okay.

I don't think Xino's around right now.

"She's very much an enigma, my mother. In some ways she's totally rational, then you start talking about going on a trip and she freaks out." Jamie shrugged, "Anyway, do you have somewhere I can crash tonight? I was supposed to get a rental car but... you know. So now I'm stuck here."

"Oh yeah, we should have rooms for any new Radiants who come in. We did get a lot today, though..." I shrugged back. "If there aren't any rooms free you can take my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. I sleep there half the time anyway."

I don't know how many rooms we've got, and there was an opportunity. :ph34r: Up to you?

On 4/23/2019 at 10:59 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Draug shot down the street towards the Radiant house, Lashed as hard as he dared. He'd managed to deal with two of the Voidbringers, but one had taken off earlier to chase Doc, Cassie, and Jamie. He was pretty sure they could deal with one Voidbringer, but he was still worried. He was supposed to be protecting these people, after all.

As he approached the house, he saw the car they'd taken in the driveway. That was a good sign. As he got even closer, he saw Jamie and Cassie in the backyard, and felt the tension inside of him relax.
He landed on the rooftop overlooking the backyard and waved at the pair. "Hello! Did you get home okay?" he called down.

Re-posting this.

Didn't see your edit.

I dunno. I think one more Jassie (pronounced Jace-e) convo would be good before the timeskip.

Doc snapped his notebook shut, covering the design for a Investiture scanning satellite that he'd been doodling. It would never work. Assuming he could assemble a satellite and get clearance to launch it into space, it would need an unlimited source of Stormlight. With a Knight, that was all but impossible. He stood, leaving the book on the table, and walked into the kitchen. 

Doc poked his head into the fridge  and pulled out some noodles, butter, and hot sauce. He tossed them on the counter, then grabbed some spices and a bag of shrimp. He lit the burner and put a large pan on it. He dropped some butter into it, waited for it to melt, then tossed the noodles in.