AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be cool.

I was also thinking about an underground network of Radiants that are in contact with each other, and help each other out. 

I was like: So how are the Radiants going to get gemstones? Then I started tossing the idea of Elsecaller chemist Doc knew from college around and I ended up with a Radiant network.

I like the idea of Doc's place being the Local Urithiru of sorts, can my character go there a lot to hang out and practice Surgebinding?

Also, how well-known is it that there are Knights Radiant? Is it super-secret, can we tell who we want? 

Perhaps most importantly: Are there Voidbringers?

Given the new rules, can I be the second Willshaper? Just in case I'll leave a character here.

Spoiler

Name: Edwin Bennet

Radiant Status: Willshaper. 1st Ideal

Spren's Name: Twinkle

Appearance: Average height with short and messy black hair and glasses. Likes to wear t-shirts and jeans in generally dark tones.

Background: He grew up in a normal family. Has a little trouble understanding other people but this has seldom been a real problem. He left his home to study at a high school in a different state, though more to see a new city than anything else. Once, going back to the dorm, he was robbed but he defended himself without knowing how but it left the street a bit messy. That night he started seeing Twinkle.

Personality: Loves music, video games, and going out just for the sake of going out. Can jump from subject to subject without warning making it difficult to speak with him. He doesn't particularly like rules. Has a bit of a complex as he feels he didn't earn his radiancy compared to the others.

Can I have a table in the workshop? I want to be an artifabrian. I'm fine with not living in the Radiant Mansion, but I want to have a place there. Unless someone can come up with a reasonable explanation for why I would live there, which I can't. Runaway from home?

10 minutes ago, Stormgate said:

Can I have a table in the workshop? I want to be an artifabrian. I'm fine with not living in the Radiant Mansion, but I want to have a place there. Unless someone can come up with a reasonable explanation for why I would live there, which I can't. Runaway from home?

Runaway always works. Or you use the same I have. Your parents figured it would be better if you lived there, given that you're a KR.

Just now, Sorana said:

Runaway always works. Or you use the same I have. Your parents figured it would be better if you lived there, given that you're a KR.

I like the parents decided on the move deal. How do I make that official, or is this how I make it official? As far as the rooms go, I'm fine with anything.

Somebody please draw a map of the house.

On stormlight:

I feel like they generate in naturally, but unless it’s used it just evaporates. Maybe have them wear amulets/rings/bracelets with gems to store the strormlight and it can be tapped out as needed. (think amulets/flash from the Seven Realms series or that ter’angreal that lets you store the one power.

11 minutes ago, Stormgate said:

I like the parents decided on the move deal. How do I make that official, or is this how I make it official? As far as the rooms go, I'm fine with anything.

Just make it a part of your background and write it down when you fill out your charactersheet.

Take the room next to mine, I'll help you out of the window if you feel like it :P

=============

Edit:

Regarding the amulets that store stormlight. I fear we would need some means to scale who has stored how much.

We could have crystals that slowly refill with stormlight over the time, then we can use the whole inhaling part and we are limited.

Edited by Sorana
added something