AonEne

On 11/16/2020 at 2:15 PM, Ookla the Stick said:

Mmmm.... Fib does not think it is incorrect.... Mmm, but Fib has been incorrect before. The signs all seem to point to here, however. If it is incorrect, it is most interesting to Fib s...

FIB SPEAKS IN THE THIRD PERSON. ENE LOVES FIB, IT'S ADORABLE. 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:42 PM, Ookla the Divine Blade said:

Holy storms, Ed uses glasses! I somehow didn't remember. 

Relatable glasses mood, that :P 

On 11/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Hmmm... what if I were to rejoin this? Probably not as Fadran, but as somebody else? 

Fine with me! 

On 11/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, Somebody from Sel said:
  Hide contents

Hey I'll join as an Amberite bond will edit the sheet in in a second

Name: Romero Actinciono (this is a pretty standard Brazilian name)

Investiture: Amberit bond

Backstory: Romero was born to two Brazilian immigrants and is a bilingual (fun fact that I'm stealing from a Brazilian friend of mine, he speaks Brazilian with an American accent). He was raised on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and when he got older he went on to learn several other martial arts. He got his Amberite bond from his mother's side of the family.

Personality: He's a bit if a joker, but he can get quite serious at times.

Adding you to the OP now! Amberite bonds are allowed, since the magic system is canon and thanks to this all being set on Earth, none of the plot or character stuff from AoN will be referenced. 

Welcome and welcome back to all our new and rejoining members, we're happy to have you! Thanks to everyone who's been helping them out in my absence. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Ookla the Intimidating said:

Spoiler

Hurray

Romero walked out of the school after a rigorous first day. He had managed to hide his Aether throughout the day, but he thought he saw a strange glance during class.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Stick said:

She looked to the new guy, and waved back, a small grin on her face. 

So many- They're all Radiants? I'll need to learn whatever the heck all these words are.

"Hello! Nice to meet you too, James. I'm Lissa, Lightweaver of... I think the second Ideal? Something like that."

"It's my pleasure." He responded, already feeling at ease around the newcomer, "Can't say I've had many chances to interact with Lightweavers, the only one we had is now married and out of the house." He offered his hand, so the new girl could shake it. "I look forward to getting to know you, Lissa."

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Unamused said:

"It's my pleasure." He responded, already feeling at ease around the newcomer, "Can't say I've had many chances to interact with Lightweavers, the only one we had is now married and out of the house." He offered his hand, so the new girl could shake it. "I look forward to getting to know you, Lissa."

Does that mean there isn't anyone else like me here...? No, they're still Radiants. Just different kinds.

"I see... Well, the same to you, John!"

She paused, hesitating.

"... Wait no, Jamie right? Or was it Jimmy?"

Just now, Ookla the Stick said:

Does that mean there isn't anyone else like me here...? No, they're still Radiants. Just different kinds.

"I see... Well, the same to you, John!"

She paused, hesitating.

"... Wait no, Jamie right? Or was it Jimmy?"

The Nightwatcher burst into laughter as James chuckled wryly, "It's James." He clarified, "Don't worry about it, we're all bad with names at one point or another."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Unamused said:

The Nightwatcher burst into laughter as James chuckled wryly, "It's James." He clarified, "Don't worry about it, we're all bad with names at one point or another."

Lissa gave him an apologetic smile. "Still, I'm sorry about that James."

Now's a good time- How about you actually ask what this place is?

"Actually, mind if I ask a few questions? Fib led me here, but I still don't know exactly what this place is, or why I'm here."

Now that she looked around, she couldn't find them. Where had Fib gone...?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Stick said:

Lissa gave him an apologetic smile. "Still, I'm sorry about that James."

Now's a good time- How about you actually ask what this place is?

"Actually, mind if I ask a few questions? Fib led me here, but I still don't know exactly what this place is, or why I'm here."

Now that she looked around, she couldn't find them. Where had Fib gone...?

"This place might be something akin to a sanctuary" James said, giving a broad gesture to the house and its grounds. "Doc, the man in charge, and one of the other Bondsmiths, takes in young Knights Radiant, so we have a safe space to grow and master our powers." He began walking deeper into the house, and gestured for Lissa to follow him. "I assume that's why your Spren lead you here, just as the rest of ours did."

19 hours ago, Ookla the Unamused said:

"This place might be something akin to a sanctuary" James said, giving a broad gesture to the house and its grounds. "Doc, the man in charge, and one of the other Bondsmiths, takes in young Knights Radiant, so we have a safe space to grow and master our powers." He began walking deeper into the house, and gestured for Lissa to follow him. "I assume that's why your Spren lead you here, just as the rest of ours did."

Lissa nodded to herself.

"That makes sense. A sanctuary, huh? Sounds nice." 

The place certainly fit the bill- It was huge, more then enough to fill two dozen people. As Jason walked off, Lissa followed him.

"But, how the heck does he afford this place? It's huge!"

Luke watched the blonde enter the house and close the door behind her. "This delaying is." Silk said from his shoulder. He was right. So Luke got up and crossed the street, and walked up to the door, he went to knock, but he cringed. This will be really awkward if Silk got the wrong placeBut... what happens if I don't do this? Where would I go? The realization edged him onward. Home. I would lose. Luke glanced left, then right, and stopped. someone else was walking up to the house.

11 hours ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

Luke watched the blonde enter the house and close the door behind her. "This delaying is." Silk said from his shoulder. He was right. So Luke got up and crossed the street, and walked up to the door, he went to knock, but he cringed. This will be really awkward if Silk got the wrong placeBut... what happens if I don't do this? Where would I go? The realization edged him onward. Home. I would lose. Luke glanced left, then right, and stopped. someone else was walking up to the house.

Spoiler

I hope you mean Romero

Romero stills. "Who are you and what is this place?"

12 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope you mean Romero

Romero stills. "Who are you and what is this place?"

Yup, Talking about him.

"Um... I'm Luke. And this place is..." Luke racked his brain If he is asking about the building, maybe he knows something? There is no way to know for sure, and I'm definitely not going to ask him... "Nothing Special?" A quick glance at his shoulder let him see Silk's disappointing gaze. He was a terrible liar.

40 minutes ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

"Um... I'm Luke. And this place is..." Luke racked his brain If he is asking about the building, maybe he knows something? There is no way to know for sure, and I'm definitely not going to ask him... "Nothing Special?" A quick glance at his shoulder let him see Silk's disappointing gaze. He was a terrible liar.

He glances around. Seeing no-one he forms a giant sword. "I was lead here by my Amberite, care to explain without lying?"

5 minutes ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

Luke blinks.

"An Amberite? do you also have something following you around? Look, I don't know anything about this house, My... Silk led me here."

He glances at Silk, the implication clear. Can you do that? 

Silk shakes his head, then slaps his wrist. Not yet. 

"Following me around? No, I figured you were also bonded, but it appears I was wrong." He feels his Aether, it's telling him your not normal humans, but he doesn't completely agree.

4 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Following me around? No, I figured you were also bonded, but it appears I was wrong." He feels his Aether, it's telling him your not normal humans, but he doesn't completely agree.

"Oh. I mean, I'm pretty sure I am bonded to Silk." Luke scratches the back of his head, "Anyway, you were also drawn to this house?"

22 minutes ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

"Oh. I mean, I'm pretty sure I am bonded to Silk." Luke scratches the back of his head, "Anyway, you were also drawn to this house?"

"Ya, how about we see why," he says. He forms armour around all of him and runs into the door at full pelt.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Stick said:

Spoiler

Yep, he has a reasoning, it would just take a while to explain.

19 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Ya, how about we see why," he says. He forms armour around all of him and runs into the door at full pelt.

Hide contents

Yep, he has a reasoning, it would just take a while to explain.

Luke falls over backwards, throwing his hands in front of his face as the armored figure crashes into the door, throwing splinters everywhere. What is he doing?! Luke hit the ground hard, a shock going through his body. Luke groaned and rolled onto his stomach, searching for Silk.

Silk had only landed a small distance away when he had been tossed from his shoulder. He was already standing. Can a fall even hurt him? Luke got his elbows under him and watched for what had happened to the stranger.

Okay, breaking and entering. 

Edited by OoklaWasTaken

9 hours ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

Luke falls over backwards, throwing his hands in front of his face as the armored figure crashes into the door, throwing splinters everywhere. What is he doing?! Luke hit the ground hard, a shock going through his body. Luke groaned and rolled onto his stomach, searching for Silk.

Silk had only landed a small distance away when he had been tossed from his shoulder. He was already standing. Can a fall even hurt him? Luke got his elbows under him and watched for what had happened to the stranger.

Romero shakes his head, dazed.

Spoiler

I'm going to @Ookla the Intimidating please @ anyone in the house. 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, Ookla the Stick said:

Lissa nodded to herself.

"That makes sense. A sanctuary, huh? Sounds nice." 

The place certainly fit the bill- It was huge, more then enough to fill two dozen people. As Jason walked off, Lissa followed him.

"But, how the heck does he afford this place? It's huge!"

@Ookla the Unamused