AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ax has a boyfriend that everyone knows about, if y’all were wondering.

:mellow:

On 3/30/2019 at 11:03 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ax got on his phone and starting texting his boyfriend about his available time. He quickly got in a conversation about how sexy they thought the other was. 

:wacko:

On 3/31/2019 at 0:57 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Hey! May I have a lightweaver? Shamrock asked me to be his Jason, since he feels weird playing an NPC He supposedly makes out with. 

:blink:

Can we, uh, not do this? Maybe?

On 3/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Ruby smiled. "What order are you, Draug?"

"Windrunner. Third Ideal." He smiled slightly. "What about you?"

@Shard of Thought

Edited by xinoehp512

He shrugged. "You said I was sexier, and I'm pretty sure I'm a bit more muscular. I can handle twenty pounds easily- this is a kind of punishment for what you said about me being the sexiest, and a kind of way for me to get in good staring and drooling time without seeming like I'm nearly as much of a creep." He grinned.

I'm planning on flirting be about as far as they go in the rp, maybe an occasional kiss. Nothing really all that obvious or explicit. I'm gonna try my best to not make everyone uncomfortable, but... the way Jason is right now isn't the best way to avoid that. Sorry...

He grinned. "Love, especially when I need to carry something around, it's all ins the back and abs and..." He wiggled his eyebrows. "The thighs~." He grinned, chuckling. "Now come on- I wanna see how your friends react to you being carried like this." He started to walk around in search of other people.

4 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

I'm planning on flirting be about as far as they go in the rp, maybe an occasional kiss. Nothing really all that obvious or explicit. I'm gonna try my best to not make everyone uncomfortable, but... the way Jason is right now isn't the best way to avoid that. Sorry...

What you're doing is already way past what I'm comfortable with.:wacko:

Not as much as you'd think. He was used to carrying two hundred or more pound bags of cement and a heavy backpack. He had incredible back and leg strength, and fantastic balance. so he felt far less pain or discomfort than he otherwise would have.

Alright, I will do my best to tone it down as far as possible. Light flirting at most, and no kissing on screen. Will that be alright? Or should I limit it further? I'm honestly asking since I do want everyone to enjoy this.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

2 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

Maybe everyone get time zones and when you’re usually available and we can try and schedule?

And is it still Friday? Can it be saturday now?

Actually I'd like to rp at least a bit of the training part. Maybe we should ignore the days altogether and simply switch now and then. I have no good solution for that right now.

What do you mean with timezones and schedule?

4 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Alright, I will do my best to tone it down as far as possible. Light flirting at most, and no kissing on screen. Will that be alright? Or should I limit it further? I'm honestly asking since I do want everyone to enjoy this.

@xinoehp512

Does that work for you?

Honestly, I think most people are just uncomfortable with open relationships now, thanks to society making doing things publicly is just wrong. Of course, with everything that's going on- ripped and skinny jeans, booty shorts, etc... Well, I can see why anything remotely romantic could make someone uncomfortable.