AonEne

Nym stopped running, "You threw a coin at the man, and it seriously injured him.  You did something to that coin."  Nym wasn't sure how to explain the whole 'Knights Radient thing'.  "As for what I did, well, that's a whole other story, I'll tell you over that hot chocolate, and she walked into Starbucks, and ordered two hot chocolates. @Tesh

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not completely sure what you are, I think we are both a part of different magics."  Nym said, how does a person explain Radiantship to a person who wasn't a Radiant?, She would do her best. "I am a Windrunner, a Knight Radiant, our whole orders are based on Ideals, Oaths, that we uphold through everything.  I have a spren, a magical being that chooses and helps you become Radiant."  She sounded nuts, didn't she? Mmmm... Good, Food.  Lopen observed, Nym had forgotten about his presence, but the Hot chocolate was here and she took a sip that, ultimately burnt her tongue.  "Do you know what you are?" @Tesh

"I have no idea. Maybe I'm one of these Radiant things, though." Maybe. "I can do quite a bit." Ayalin Rioted Nym's emotions- all of them. "I can also become stronger, enhance my senses, slow or speed time around me, some other weird stuff that I don't want to get into, and this." Ayalin opened her palm and Pushed very slightly on all of the coins. They spilled from her hand onto the floor, and she stooped to pick them up. "I can do it by eating different metals and then do something with them. I can't really explain it. But I do it. What do you think? And... Are there others? Like us?"

I'm not alone! Aya nearly shouted. Not alone... Something she had been dreaming about her whole life. And if there were more... 

Please be the person who can finally help me, she thought, holding tightly to the coins once again.

@Ookla the very snazzy

"I think there may be someone who can help you."  Nym said.  Someone had been burning metals at Doc's house, right?  They had been stronger than before.  "You'll have to come with me."  Nym was done with her hot chocolate anyway.  She got up and waited for Aya. @Tesh

Just now, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

@AonEne Possibly I'm not quite sure if I have enough time.

Thank you.

Fair enough! If you do decide to join and there's anything we can do to help, just say the word! :)

Edited by AonEne

On 25/1/2020 at 11:58 PM, Sorana said:

When the bus neared their stop, Shana felt her mobile vibrate and pulled it out, checked it for new messages. Ben. He would be coming along. Relieved she started to type a quick answer, still typing while the bus slowed down and she got up, without really looking at the way out.

I'm glad you're coming.

She nearly walked into a handhold, when she checked some other chats as well, but then she stood outside. It wasn't far from here. The house should be a few blocks down the road.

Edwin felt his excitement drop when they got out of the bus. No, it wasn't that. The excitement was still there but now he was scared too. Suddenly he saw tons of holes in the plan. Only four of them? They had barely thought about it, and with only so much Stormlight -it wasn't like they had been expecting to fight when they left the house that morning. At least Ben was coming too, that was reassuring but they had to be very careful.

He started walking thinking about their next step.

"So, supposing we manage to enter the house, what's next? We check their eyes for contacts?" Edwin asked the others trying to keep the sudden nervousness out of his tone.

@Ookla the Maybe-Existent @Wyndlerunner @Lunamor

Edited by Eluvianii

Nym slowly made her way to Doc's house, pulling out her phone for google maps, she hadn't paid attention to where she was.  When she got there, she refrained from knocking, and just went in.  She plopped down on the couch, wondering who could help Aya.  Well, she thought, Doc was in charge.  She waved Aya in.

Hey, where is Doc at this point?

@Dr. Dapper @Tesh

On 28.1.2020 at 5:03 AM, Eluvianii said:

"So, supposing we manage to enter the house, what's next? We check their eyes for contacts?" Edwin asked the others trying to keep the sudden nervousness out of his tone.

Shana nodded. "We do. And if we can't see any, and their eyes look normal, then we're safe. And if they wear contact lenses, then we might need to improvise."

She smiled at him in an encouraging way. "We can do this. Don't worry about it. We are enough to be able to take of several of them, and we are ready for a fight." She set down her backpack next to the front porch and started to walk up to the door.

"They have no idea that we're coming."

“You know, I don’t have an exact number.” Doc chuckled, leading Jenna downstairs, “As for anyone knowing about them, well, anyone who does is either a Radiant or someone who I trust implicitly.” He walked into the training room, seeing Jamie sitting cross-legged on the floor, her Shardblade stuck in the ground in front of her. She stood as they entered, quickly glancing over Jenna. “This is Jamie.” Doc began, “She’s... different.”

Jamie nodded, “I’d love to stay and explain it to you, but I think someone just came in, and we can’t be too careful now.” She gave the two of them a quick grin and left the room, her Shardblade fading into mist as she did. 

~~~

Jamie ran up the stairs, putting a hand on her pistol. She walked into the living room casually, letting go of her handgun when she saw who it was. “Your one of the new kids, right?” she asked Nym, crossing her arms over her chest and eyeing Aya suspiciously. “Who’s she?”

3 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie ran up the stairs, putting a hand on her pistol. She walked into the living room casually, letting go of her handgun when she saw who it was. “Your one of the new kids, right?” she asked Nym, crossing her arms over her chest and eyeing Aya suspiciously. “Who’s she?”

"Yep, that's me."  Nym said.  How did she explain Aya?  "She's, well, she has a thing with metals, I've heard you have a thing with them too."  Nym inwardly cringed, she sounded so forced to be casual. @Dr. Dapper @Tesh

21 hours ago, Sorana said:

“They have no idea that we're coming."

Rob hopped out of the bus and followed them. He placed his bag next to Shana’s and nodded. “Exactly. And they have no reason to believe we’re anything other than normal kids.” Unless they were the spies. Then they would know Rob and the group were Radiants. And they would attack.

“Either way, keep your stormlight pouches close,” he said. “You never know.”

Since eleven people voted - five and a half being half of that - six people is a majority. Therefore the two options with seven votes in favor and the one with six are the ones that went through. Whenever we have the time, or through a timeskip, or something, we’ll add more cameras and motion sensors to the house, plus a secret escape tunnel. 

FCE992BF-60F3-476F-A68F-1762600AA018.png

Neighbors: "Hey, we've been hearing weird sounds from underground, are you guys doing renovations or something -" 

Half the kids say "NO" "NOTHING" "YES, RENOVATIONS" "IDK WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I HAVEN'T HEARD IT" all at once, the other half silently prepare to fight, Cassie is in the background facepalming...:P 

On 30.1.2020 at 5:27 AM, Ookla the Maybe-Existent said:

Rob hopped out of the bus and followed them. He placed his bag next to Shana’s and nodded. “Exactly. And they have no reason to believe we’re anything other than normal kids.” Unless they were the spies. Then they would know Rob and the group were Radiants. And they would attack.

“Either way, keep your stormlight pouches close,” he said. “You never know.”

Shana nodded and smiled at them, then walked over to the door. She forced a sweet smile on her face, tried to look as harmless as possible. Most likely this was nothing. Just some harmless people living peacefully next to them. She looked for a door bell, but as she couldn't find any, she lifted a hand and knocked. The sound seemed to be weak, but it didn't take long for steps to approach and the woman she had seen earlier opened the door.

Short dark hair hung around her forehead and her ears, dark eyes swept over the group of them. "Hello-" Shana started but the woman only smiled. "I have waited for you." She replied without saying anything else and smiled. A shivver ran along Shana's spine at this smile and she found her own smile vanishing. "You better step inside. We don't want to disturb the poor civilians living in the houses all around us?" The woman continued and Shana needed a moment to grasp the situation. So she had been right. Something was off with this person.

@Wyndlerunner @Lunamor @Dr. Dapper @Eluvianii