AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Doc waved offhandedly. "I'm simultaneously too lazy and too disorganized to put all my books in one place. I stick them where they fit.

I just realized how like my room this is. Like seriously, I have them on the desk, on top of the drawer where I keep my clothes, on heaps around the room.

Shana smiled when she saw Ben walked towards her, moving slowly and carefully to not drop anything. He looked tired, but despite that he still look glorious. Leaning over she kissed him quickly on the cheek and blushed slightly. They were in a supermarket, not at home. Hopefully Ben wasn't uncomfortable with that.

@Lunamor

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana smiled when she saw Ben walked towards her, moving slowly and carefully to not drop anything. He looked tired, but despite that he still look glorious. Leaning over she kissed him quickly on the cheek and blushed slightly. They were in a supermarket, not at home. Hopefully Ben wasn't uncomfortable with that.

@Lunamor

Ben blushed, not knowing how to react. Was this normal behavior for a new couple? Were they taking things too fast? They had only been together for a day and a half, although it felt much longer. Not that he was complaining. She made him the happiest person in the world. He fiddled with the jelly beans and stared at his feet, his face getting redder. After a moment he glanced back upwards, smiling shyly at Shana.

27 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben blushed, not knowing how to react. Was this normal behavior for a new couple? Were they taking things too fast? They had only been together for a day and a half, although it felt much longer. Not that he was complaining. She made him the happiest person in the world. He fiddled with the jelly beans and stared at his feet, his face getting redder. After a moment he glanced back upwards, smiling shyly at Shana.

"I'm sorry."

Shana felt awful when he turned a bright red. He was still smiling, but she knew she had made him uncomfortable. Quickly she stepped back, searched for something to talk about while waiting.

13 hours ago, Sorana said:

"I'm sorry."

Shana felt awful when he turned a bright red. He was still smiling, but she knew she had made him uncomfortable. Quickly she stepped back, searched for something to talk about while waiting.

“It’s fine.”

He responded quickly.

”I just got a little startled.”

He felt terrible that he had made her feel the need to apologize.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

“It’s fine.”

He responded quickly.

”I just got a little startled.”

He felt terrible that he had made her feel the need to apologize.

Shana laughed, grabbed a basket and loaded their groceries in there. Easier to have them there while they waited.

"We should stop that."

She told him and leaned over a bit, lowered her voice.

"You make me happy Ben, incredibly happy. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so just tell me, and don't feel bad about telling me. I want to know? Sometimes I'm impulsive and over the top, and I don't know how much you are alright with, and when you're uncomfortable. So please?"

18 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana laughed, grabbed a basket and loaded their groceries in there. Easier to have them there while they waited.

"We should stop that."

She told him and leaned over a bit, lowered her voice.

"You make me happy Ben, incredibly happy. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so just tell me, and don't feel bad about telling me. I want to know? Sometimes I'm impulsive and over the top, and I don't know how much you are alright with, and when you're uncomfortable. So please?"

Ben nodded.

”I will.”

After a moment something occurred to him. His smiled widened into a grin.

”I just realized something.”

He said, turning to Shana.

”Our ship name is Benana!”

I just had to. :P

On 24/06/2019 at 9:47 PM, Blessing of Potency said:

“Yeah, they suck.” She agrees, “whenever you try to say something they just have to make it awkward.” 

@I think I am here.

“Yeah...” Rob looked down. Was this awkward?

“Well, I should probably get back home,” he said, raising up the condiments to show why. “Don’t want my roommates to worry or anything.”

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“Yeah...” Rob looked down. Was this awkward?

“Well, I should probably get back home,” he said, raising up the condiments to show why. “Don’t want my roommates to worry or anything.”

“Oh. Yeah, sorry.” She says, smiles at him, “I’ll talk to you later then, probably.”

11 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

Thank you Ene, for blessing us with memes. Please make more, I beg you

Okay :P (though I don't think we need a new thread just for us)

11 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:
*two characters interact*

literally everyone: Hey look a ship  

*somebody shows up*

Leona: do you want cake?

YEEEEESS

4 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

I promise I can be patient. I just think ITIAH could use a little poke...

It was like five or six in the morning right then, depending on where in Australia Itiah lives. If someone poked me at that time I would be very murderous. Then again...Itiah, WHY WERE YOU UP THAT EARLY?

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

”I just realized something.” He said, turning to Shana. ”Our ship name is Benana!”

I really hope it was looking at grocery store bananas that made him realize that. It probably wasn't, but I can hope :P

9 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

*slaps hands on table* roblyn better be a ship

*helps Ocelot beat up the table* Agreed, but I'm still calling it Robin, please send all complaints to my mailing address in the void where I'll never get them.

Okay, Dapper, I know you haven't watched RWBY and probably don't have plans to, but you keep writing lines for Doc that are so perfect that I just can't not memify them. So...I'm blaming you! Yes! That is definitely fair! ;)

Spoiler

34axwz.jpg

What type of memes do you guys like best? What format, what jokes? Taking words and splicing them into the images, like the above? Shipping memes? More meta stuff? Certain characters or Sharders? What would you prefer?

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

It was like five or six in the morning right then, depending on where in Australia Itiah lives. If someone poked me at that time I would be very murderous. Then again...Itiah, WHY WERE YOU UP THAT EARLY?

I knew that. I was hopeful for a notification when he got on so it would be one of the first things he sees.

Dude, Po. You are speaking to me of all people. Not only do you underestimate our power, Luna underestimates our power - not out of actual underestimation but because it's literally not possible to comprehend the power of a shipper who has support behind her. :lol::D

15 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

(I know this is a double post, sorry. I don’t think you can quote into an already posted reply)

You have to quote it, then copy the quote into an edit.

1 hour ago, BookishOcelot said:

I like the ones from actual posts - like the shardblade one  

Noted!