AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Of course.”

Ben was glad that Shana wanted to stay. He didn’t want to be alone, not after that dream.

Shana moved closer and cuddled against him. She heard some of the others move, shout but for now she wanted nothing more, but to stay here with him. Hopefully, this had been the one and only night like this. She wasn't sure if she could luve through that again.

James got up off of the couch, and yawned. He walked up to his bedroom, noting that the events of the prior night were still as much in his memory as a normal event. "Strange" He muttered "I understand that wasn't a normal dream, but it is strange how sticky it is in my memory".

Edited by Wyndlerunner

Draug swam in a churning sea of darkness. All around him, he could hear the whispers- indeed, they were all that he could hear.  As always, he couldn't make out the individual voices; instead, he received impressions, pieces of thought or memory that sank through him to the very core. 

She was strong, now. Or maybe he was just weak. But he seemed closer to Falling then he ever had.

It wasn't just that people had died.

It wasn't just that Radiants had Fallen.

It wasn't just beecause he knew that he wasn't strong enough to stop it. After all, he faced that every day of his life.

It was because he could feel how powerful Sha-thoexis had been.

It was because he could feel how weak the Radiants had been before her.

It was because he knew that no matter how hard he tried, he would never be strong enough to defeat her.

In that instant, he almost let go. But something stopped him. A voice- soft, but distinct- whispered a single word.

Protect.

At the word, the whispers quieted.

Edited by xinoehp512

On 5/25/2019 at 8:25 AM, xinoehp512 said:

So do people around here usually wake up earlier than 5:30? :P

Wake up, no. Still up reading from the night before, yes. Cassie's irresponsible that way.

Jay, do you want to jump in now?

I'm fine to timeskip whenever the majority is.

Jamie reached into her pocket and removed her phone, which had caused a dent in her leg while she slept. After pressing the power button a few times, she realized it was dead. "Oh." she muttered, "I'm an idiot." she pulled her bag over, rummaging around for the cable. After locating it and the adatpter, she scrambled over to a wall outlet and plugged her phone in.

I all for the timeskip.

Rob remained in the dream world. He sank back in his chair and felt an odd sense of peace, even among the dead Radiants. It was just so silent here. Here, no one could bother him. No one could leave him, or ditch him. He sighed. The dead Radiants were an eerie sight. Would the others and him end up like that? He didn’t know.

But there was only one way to find out, and that was to continue on, to endure another day. Rob sighed again. The prom was coming, that would be exciting. And his philosophy homework. Ah, but he still had debating. Not like he was going to win that anyway.

Rob sat quietly, and finally he closed his eyes.

When he opened them again, he was on the couch back in the real world. He was glad to be in the real world, but a part of him missed the ethereal quality of the dream. He should’ve been happier here, weren’t one of the Stoneward’s founding principals on being grounded? Wasn’t he allowed to dream?

Regardless, he was back, and that was that. Standing up, Rob looked around at the other Radiants. “Is everyone okay?”

Jason woke up, blinking tiredly. He could barely remember anything from the night before, but... Ax was here. That was a comfort. He suddenly sat up, gasping. He looked around, then at his hands. It was there, that... spren... He held it close, trembling. He knew words, and he could say them... did he dare, though? "Life before death, strength before weakness. Journey before... destination..."He wanted his friend back, and he didn't care how much it hurt. Not having him was so much worse. The little spren seemed to move in his hands, and he held him close. He sat there, holding an old friend close to himself and trying to figure out why everything had gone so wrong back when he was young. 

I'm all for the timeskip, once James can find himself a date that is...

James sat in his room, leaning back on an old recliner. Thumbing through his new bookshelf, James picked up his well-worn copy of The Eye of The World and began to read.

4 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I'm all for the timeskip, once James can find himself a date that is...

I have an idea. Maybe.

Draug looked up in confusion, but the voice did not return. He stood in silence for a moment as the dream faded.

He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. The memories from the dream were fading already, but some things remained, burned deep into his recollection.

He had defeated Sha-thoexis. Somehow, he had managed to get inside her head and use that leverage to protect others.

But he had also failed, in a way. Not in just being unable to protect the people of the Colorado house, but in letting it get to him. He shook his head, and swung himself out of bed. Whether or not they would eventually Fall, he could protect them now. That was the important thing.

"Sae?" he called out. She zipped up to his side without saying a word, and he strode out the door to go find Doc.

@Dr. Dapper

Edited by xinoehp512

I think there are only men left without a date, unless we go full house again.

Edwin was still there, recovering from the, experience, when he heard Rob “Is everyone okay?” he said. It had been already a while since Edwin had woken up, he wondered if Rob had had more trouble with it. "Everything alright on this side." he answered, then got up and started for the second floor, Twin sitting on his shoulder. He wanted to make sure everyone had come back.

Edited by Eluvianii

4 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

Would I be able to join?

Of course! We have slots free in both set of Radiants due to inactivity. I can't tell you which right now, but we definitly do. Do you have a preference? Then I could take a look at that specific order.

We are on the verge to do a timeskip to a prom our characters will attend. That would be a perfect time to introduce your character.

Ene, do you know which orders are free right now?

@AonEne

17 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

Probably? One of the people who had an Edgedancer slot hasn’t posted here for quite a while. We would need to check with AonEne, the person in charge of this role play, to see if you can make an Edgedancer. You will likely be able to have an Edgedancer, though.

@AonEne

Edited by Lunamor

Ene might be around later, or soon. We'll see.

Also, Xino, Doc is in his room atm. 

Doc shooed Cassie out of his room and got ready for the day. Some time later, he stepped out of his room, trying to brush his hair with one hand and put on his coat with the other. The brush ripped through his hair with a yank and he winced. He was so distracted that he almost crashed into Draug. "Were you coming to see me?" he asked awkwardly, finally managing to get his coat on.

12 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mine.

After a while, Ben realized something. He turned to Shana.

”Shana, do you think we should go downstairs and make sure that everyone else woke up ok?”

He was worried that some people were still stuck. He had heard some yelling, but couldn’t tell how many people were awake.