AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it as a big Lighweaving. 

Jamie swept her gaze over the battlefield, mist dancing around her as she burned pewter. It seemed to shy away from the Radiants, as if it knew they were foreign. It looked like a lost cause to her, and she frowned. "Not much we can do here, besides watch. Our hands are tied."

Yeah, but it's still of a real place, I don't see how it being lightweaving would stop Doc from recognizing where it was of.

"There has to be some way out here. I for one, am not going to wait until we wake up to try and help those people." That is, if we can wake up. Flid thought.

"If this is a dream... perhaps..." A pistol appeared in Doc's hand and he raised it to his temple. He squeezed the trigger and exploded into Stormlight with a bang. 

~~~

Doc's eyes snapped open, taking in the view of his room. He checked his watch. 5:30 AM. Rubbing his hair, Doc considered what had happened in the dream. 

Flid jumped back as Doc disappeared. "Well, at least he went out with a bang." Flid pictured cyanide pills in his hand and swallowed them. "...Huh. Didn't wo-"

Flid woke up in his bed and sat there for a moment, then rushed downstairs. "HEY! EVERYONE WAKE UP!" He yelled.

Edited by Emperor Stick

"Huh." Jamie mumbled, a bit stunned, "I guess that makes sense." she removed a gun from her waistband and fired a single shot into her lower jaw. The mists seemed to absorb her body as it fell. 

~~~

Jamie vaulted out of Cassie's bed and knelt down next to her. "Cassie." she said quietly, "Wake up!"

"Ugh, I was hoping ir didn't come to this."

Edwin did the same as Doc and pictured a gun in his hand. He looked at Twin warningly, so she'd prepare herself. If she was here because he was asleep, this was going to be just as unpleasant for her as it was going to be for him.

He pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edwin woke up in the living room with his heart racing.

"That was." he started between gasps. "That was intense."

Just wake up. Suicide is a sensible topic.

"HEY! EVERYONE WAKE UP!"

Shana woke with a start. She was panting, still smelled the burning house. But she was sitting, it was a dream. Had been a dream.

She got to her feet, wiped her tears of her face and hastened over to Ben's room.

"Ben? Ben?"

She asked while knocking, then opened the door and stepped inside. He was here, in his bed and without really glancing at his room she walked over, shook his shoulder.

"Ben, wake up. It's a dream."

@Lunamor

Yeah, I really didn't want to write Cassie fake-killing herself, and she also just wouldn't be able to. It's not in her.

I forgot where Doc lives in the mansion. :ph34r:

I woke up and stood up all at once, bumping into Jamie. "Ack, sorry," I said quickly, blushing, then ran out of the room and through the house until I reached Doc's room. Bursting in, I ran to him, punched him as hard as I could in the shoulder, then grabbed him in a hug, only now realizing I was crying.

Comfort, Joy pulsed at me, and I hugged him tighter. "Please never do that again," I whispered. "Please don't leave me. Please don't die."