AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"Yes." James said, "Now, I want you to focus on pushing that focus into me- almost like sending telepathy to your spren."

@Sorana @Lunamor @AonEne

Shana nodded. She thought of Ben, of his eyes, his beautiful eyes that looked at her with so much warmth, they way it had felt when she had hugged him for the first time. The warmth of his body, his smell. How his lips had met hers. She wanted to kiss him again, to hold him close. How good it had felt to fall asleep with her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. She loved it, when his hair did what it wanted to, how it felt when she brushed it aside.

Shana concentrated on everything she remembered, his smile, his explanations how he had learned with her and how she had only admired his looks. She prayed he was aright, that he was safe, that his dreams weren't too bad.

He smirked. "What does that mean? You realize this place has tons of people in it, right? I'm not doing more then kissing unless we're at our own apartment." He hummed, chuckling and poking his cheek. "You need to help me read this book. And if I do somehow fall asleep again, hold me close so I know you're still there, even in my dreams. Okay?" He smiled, closing his eyes and leaning on him happily.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Shana nodded. She thought of Ben, of his eyes, his beautiful eyes that looked at her with so much warmth, they way it had felt when she had hugged him for the first time. The warmth of his body, his smell. How his lips had met hers. She wanted to kiss him again, to hold him close. How good it had felt to fall asleep with her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. She loved it, when his hair did what it wanted to, how it felt when she brushed it aside.

Shana concentrated on everything she remembered, his smile, his explanations how he had learned with her and how she had only admired his looks. She prayed he was aright, that he was safe, that his dreams weren't too bad.

Impressions of Shana's thoughts went through James' mind as he focused on finding Ben. Stormlight flowing through his veins.

@Lunamor

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

I think I’m gonna have him bring them to him so Cassie doesn’t get left by herself.

Ben felt a strange pressure on his mind, like someone was tugging on his arm. It seemed oddly familiar. He knew, somehow, that giving into it would bring him to a different, a better, place. He almost did, but then saw Cassie standing nearby. He couldn’t just leave her like that, alone in the nothingness. But he also didn’t want to stay where he was. So he tugged the opposite direction, trying to pull whoever was trying to rescue him to where he was. If they knew how to transport him, then they likely could take them all back with them.

Does this work?

@Wyndlerunner

@Sorana

@Whoeverelsewouldbesummondedbythis

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben felt a strange pressure on his mind, like someone was tugging on his arm. It seemed oddly familiar. He knew, somehow, that giving into it would bring him to a different, a better, place. He almost did, but then saw Cassie standing nearby. He couldn’t just leave her like that, alone in the nothingness. But he also didn’t want to stay where he was. So he tugged the opposite direction, trying to pull whoever was trying to rescue him to where he was. If they knew how to transport him, then they likely could take them all back with them.

@Wyndlerunner

@Sorana

James felt Reality shift once more, and found himself surrounded by nothingness on all sides. It appeared Shana had been brought too. But there was Ben, and Cassie, So James supposed that was a win. "Hello there." James said mischeviously, in his best Ewan McGregor impression.

@Sorana @Lunamor @AonEne

Edited by Wyndlerunner

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@Wyndlerunner

@Sorana

1 minute ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James felt Reality shift once more, and found himself surrounded by nothingness on all sides. It appeared Shana had been brought too. But there was Ben, and Cassie, So James supposed that was a win. "Hello there." James said mischeviously, in his best Ewan McGregor impression.

Shana felt a strange sensation and then there was Ben.

"Thank you."

She quickly hugged James and then let go of his hands, ran over to Ben, threw her arms around him.

"You're alright."

She whispered and hugged him tightly.

@Lunamor

59 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana felt a strange sensation and then there was Ben.

"Thank you."

She quickly hugged James and then let go of his hands, ran over to Ben, threw her arms around him.

"You're alright."

She whispered and hugged him tightly.

@Lunamor

Ben wrapped his arms around Shana, holding her close, making sure that she was real, that he was real. Shana was alive. She wasn’t hurt, wasn’t dying. She was fine. 

“How did you find me?”

Edited by Lunamor

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Ben wrapped his arms around Shana, holding her close, making sure that she was real, that he was real. Shana was alive. She wasn’t hurt, wasn’t dying. She was fine. 

“How did you find me?”

"Searching with need, my friend" James smiled, "Her, I was not expecting to find", he said, pointing at Cassie."Not that I'm disappointed of course" he said, still grinning

As everyone dissapeared, Rob was left alone again. What had happened, had they woke up? Other people had followed them, but Rob had no idea how to do that. Hopefully Shana found Ben, it would be sad if she didn’t.

Rob looked around, and he sat on the ground. This dream place was actually peaceful, no pressures, no stress.

27 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"Searching with need, my friend" James smiled, "Her, I was not expecting to find", he said, pointing at Cassie."Not that I'm disappointed of course" he said, still grinning

“So, like how they did it in Wheel of Time?”

And then, out of nowhere in more than one way, there were people surrounding us. Ben and Shana fell together like magnets; I smiled a little, then smiled a lot when James said he hadn't expected me but wasn't disappointed. At least I'm not a disappointment to one person. Then again, he's been here like a day?

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie raised an eyebrow as Cassie, Shana, and James disappeared, followed by Draug.

Wrong name.

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“So, like how they did it in Wheel of Time?”

"Yes!" James whooped happily, "Pretty much exactly like how they did it in Wheel of Time!" 

When can I expect the Fanboying to start? The Nightwatcher asked I'd like to know so I can leave before it happens