AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana shook her head.

"I don't know. Maybe James does. He's outside."

She continued to held on to him, flinched when her evil self laughed again.

@I think I am here.

Rob nodded, looking up. Slowly he grabbed onto the wall and shaped handholds into it, trying to climb up. The evil Shana was there, laughing. Rob looked between her and the Shana hugging him quickly. “I don’t know why she is here,” Rob said, then looked to his father.

“Or him.”

20 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Of course I didn't leave you," Ax said, hugging him, "I love you." He felt horrible, and he didn't know why.

@ShadowLord_Lith

He sobbed for another minute or so before calming down enough to talk. "I-I... I had a nightmare... and you left me. You left to date another guy..." He clung to him, trembling as if terrified that this was the dream, and that had been the reality. He was still holding his spren- He'd actually shown up, not just in his dream. 

41 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Rob nodded, looking up. Slowly he grabbed onto the wall and shaped handholds into it, trying to climb up. The evil Shana was there, laughing. Rob looked between her and the Shana hugging him quickly. “I don’t know why she is here,” Rob said, then looked to his father.

“Or him.”

"It's the Unmade. She initiated the nightmares and you were dead, and I killed you, and Ben left me and I killed them all."

She tried to explain.

"I simply walked into the house, so maybe we can walk out again? Back to James?"

Rob moved to the side and suddenly she realized how it had to look. Hastily she stepped back a bit.

"I didn't want to, you know, I simply wanted to, I didn't -"

"It's not what it looks like. I'm with Ben, or I was, I don't know. It confuses me. All of this."

41 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He sobbed for another minute or so before calming down enough to talk. "I-I... I had a nightmare... and you left me. You left to date another guy..." He clung to him, trembling as if terrified that this was the dream, and that had been the reality. He was still holding his spren- He'd actually shown up, not just in his dream. 

"I wouldn't ever do that!" Ax said indignantly.

2 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"I'm honestly unsure" James said, "But, I think it has to do with the Nightwatcher- She woke me up within my dream enough to swear the 3rd Ideal, which, as you might imagine, scared Sha-thoexis out of my dream- which is where we are now"

"So is it not repeatable?" he asked cautiously.

@Wyndlerunner

12 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He relaxed, just holding onto him. Thus was better... so much better... "Promise me you won't leave me... please?"

"I promise," Ax said. "You don't have to worry about that." He kissed Jace's nose.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

2 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He nodded. "Anything but sleep... I don't want that nightmare again..." He shuddered. 

Ax nodded. "Okay." He let go of Jace and slowly got out of bed, walking over to the stack of books on his desk and getting one out, Return of the King. He walked back to the bed and turned on the nightstand lamp after giving Jace the book. 

He took it, cuddling up next to Ax and sighing as he thought about his nightmare. He remembered those words, and wondered why he'd remembered them then. "Ax? Are there important words? Words that are important if you want to be a knight radiant...?"

55 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He took it, cuddling up next to Ax and sighing as he thought about his nightmare. He remembered those words, and wondered why he'd remembered them then. "Ax? Are there important words? Words that are important if you want to be a knight radiant...?"

"Yeah, we call them oaths," Ax said. "The first is the same for all the types of Radiants: 'Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination'. All of the orders have different Ideals after that, and the Ideals even among orders vary a bit from person to person. If you're a Lightweaver, then each of your order will have very different Ideals with the same idea behind them, though the Lightweavers call Ideals Truths." 

1 hour ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jason trembled, clinging to Ax and breathing shakily as he processed that. "He was real, then... he was real, and I've ignored him for so long..." He enjoyed, closing his eyes and trying not to panic from the sudden guilt. 

"Your spren? Yeah... I think denial is common with these kinds of things. Spren are generally pretty forgiving, so you can make it up to them by paying them attention. What does yours look like?" He smiled at Jace, trying to be comforting. 

He looked down at his hands, holding up one of them and looking at the odd, impossible pattern there. "Here... I can't even remember his name..." He he was still shaking, and hugged himself. "Life before death, strength b-before weakness... Journey before destination..." He hid his face. "I said those words... I screamed them at the doctors when they shocked me... They made me hate them..." He sounded scared and uncertain- he had no idea what he was supposed to do anymore- no clue what was going on.

Doc gave an "Ah" of realization. James' reference to Wheel of Time had gotten him thinking. "This is like a Dreamshard! But not really, I don't think. We don't really understand this at all." Doc frowned, "I guess that means research. If we can replicate it, of course, which I think we can."

3 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He looked down at his hands, holding up one of them and looking at the odd, impossible pattern there. "Here... I can't even remember his name..." He he was still shaking, and hugged himself. "Life before death, strength b-before weakness... Journey before destination..." He hid his face. "I said those words... I screamed them at the doctors when they shocked me... They made me hate them..." He sounded scared and uncertain- he had no idea what he was supposed to do anymore- no clue what was going on.

Ax hugged Jace.