AonEne

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

Arghghghgh Shanaaaaaaaa. Nooooo. -_-:P

She'll get a grip on herself again. Don't worry :rolleyes:

======

How will we go on? I have to admit I lost a bit track of what's happening.

Edited by Sorana

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/11/2019 at 11:59 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Draug exhaled. "She's an Unmade. A kind of spren- but you don't know what that is, do you? I guess you'd probably call them 'spirits'. Anyway, this one makes people not notice or forget about magic. Are you sure you're okay? I held her back as best I could, but..." He shook his head. "Even when you don't fall, it can be... disconcerting."

@Dr. Dapper

"Trust me, I've been through much worse." Jamie shook her head, So Mother was right. Evil monsters who'll steal your soul.

37 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Just write a dream...

And how can we interact with each other, or fight the unmade?

In case it's possible everybody is welcome to join/ interact with it/ change it. It's a dream, no need for it to be logical. If not it's a dream.

Shana dreamt.

"That's it. I don't need you here anymore. You're a danger to everybody."

Doc gestured towards the door and Shana wanted to protest, but he waved her words away.

"Who do you want to kill next?"

He asked and she saw the grave in the backyard. Leona. She'd killed Leona. Shocked she nodded and headed towards the door, but then there was a scream. Ben. Running towards him, she saw a Voidbringer strangle him. Screaming she rushed over, tackled the Voidbringer and when it brought a blade up, she burned him, until nothing was left but a charred corpse. It felt so good, so right to finally do something and she smiled at Ben.

He stared at her, terror in his eyes.

"That was Luther. He wanted to help me."

Shana looked down and he was right, that was Luther's shirt. Whimpering she stared at Ben, but he moved away from her.

"Rob was an accident. Leona, now Luther. Shana you need to stop."

He backed further away, disgust on his face.

"No, it was..."

She tried to explain, but Doc grabbed her shoulder, James, Tylor and the others behind him.

"You're a danger to all of us."

A blade and then another.

"No, please."

She begged them and looked around, searched for a way out. Rob, his body covered in terrible burns smiled at her.

"You killed me. Remember that fight? You're a liability."

Shana moved back until she stood pressed against a wall.

"Please."

She begged and felt her surge spike again. A stool next to her started to burn, the smoke reaching out for her, like tentacles, grabbing her, binding her.

Shana screamed.

Edited by Sorana

Oh, my poor heart. Shana why?!

The Credits began to roll, and James went down immediately.

He began to dream.

Something is wrong James, very wrong. I shouldn't be here. The Nightwatcher sounded panicked, something that was a new experience for James. For all the mundane qualities of his usual dreams, James was inclined to agree. Yes, He sent to his spren Something is not right here. 

Reality Shifted.

Suddenly, James stood before his own reflection- a being that was him, and yet not him at the same time. "James, James" the figure said, tsking, "We need to have a talk." James snorted, "And who are you supposed to be? My Conscience?" he asked, voice dripping with a barely concealed venom. "Not your, conscience, no, not that grandiose," the figure smiled, "Merely a voice of reason."

James flinched, as an onslaught of thoughts came to him unbidden. You're a pacifist because you're a coward. Your friends will die because you won't pick up a storming blade! You will fail.Lost.Who am I? Who Am I? Who Am I?!! James fell to his knees and wept, as the figure standing above him smiled an inhuman smile, eyes glowing a deep red. "Now then, I knew you'd see reason." Sha-thoexis said, "Now let me take away that confusion. I will ease your sufferings"

Beside James, a vaguely humanoid figure of emerald green manifested. "You will not claim him, Void. I claim him- he will be my boon to Humanity." The Nightwatcher responded, as the spren attempted to shield James from the Voidish onslaught.

@Anybody (James can't hold on forever) 

Rob saw as everyone around him went to sleep, just as the movie ended. Carefully making sure no one was awake, Rob stood up and flipped the TV off. No need to waste electricity.

Sitting back in the couch, Rob closed his eyes peacefully, feeling himself drift off...

And then there was a dream of burning, in a sea of agony and an ocean of flames, and Shana was standing there, laughing at him.

His father looked down on him, dissapointment on his face.

“Boys don’t cry, Robert,” he said. “Are you a girl? Girls scream, girls cry, you’re no girl, right, Robert?”

And Rob tried his best, to maintain an impassive face, to keep himself from showing emotion, while he burnt.

11 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Rob stood up and flipped the TV off. No need to waste electricity.

The real MVP.

GUYS YOU'RE JUST MAKING ME SADDER.

Yay, 100!

The movie ended and Ben went upstairs to his room, yawning. He laid down and quickly fell asleep, not bothering to change into pajamas. He started dreaming. His first thought was that it was rather odd he was dreaming. He almost never dreamed. All he could see in any direction was blackness, an infinite deepness that hurt his eyes. After a while he began to get anxious. He held up his hands, to check and see if he had begun to sweat. Except he didn’t have any hands. He tried to scream, but apparently he didn’t have a mouth either. He was just nothing floating in nothingness. It seemed to stay like that for hours, unchanging and unshifting. But after a while he saw a small light in the distance. He quickly moved towards it - he had no idea how - and it slowly grew larger. The point of light slowly resolved into a person. It was Shana. She was standing, staring directly ahead. A shadowy figure stood behind her, a dark blade held in its hands. It was ever slow slowly bringing it towards her back, towards her spine. It looked like it was a video being played in slow motion. He tried to speak to her, to warn her, but no words would come out. He reached for her to push her out of the way, but was dismayed to find that he still didn’t have an arm. He was forced to simply sit there and watch her death slowly come closer, unable to do anything, to save her, not even able to scream in frustration. 

Edited by Lunamor

We are no longer the Knights Next Door, we are the Knights Sadness. Also, can I say Knights next door reminds me of Kids next Door? And, I challenge everyone else to find a way to say "As the movie ended".

As the film concluded, Flidmir drifted off to sleep on the couch, and the (K)nightmares began again.

Flid was back in the orphanage. This nightmare again... Flid thought. Something was... different this time. It feels wrong somehow... He looked around, walking through the empty rooms. And then he was there, lying dead on the bed. You let him die. "No, I tried to help him-" YOU FAILED HIM. HE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU LET HIM DIE. Flid backed aout of they room, shaking his head. "I tried to get them to help I-" Then he was behind Flid, eyes black, mouth open, screaming. YOU LET ME DIE, YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO DIE, AND YOU WATCHED, YOU FAILED ME. I LOVED YOU, CARED ABOUT YOU, AND YOU FAILED ME. Flid backed into a corner, shaking, crying. "They didn't listen, they didn't care, I tried to convince them..."  YOU. LET. HIM. DIE. And all Flid could do, huddled in the corner, was cry.

Edited by Emperor Stick