Random Thoughts About Stuff

I don't know about anybody else, but I often get random Cosmere thoughts and questions that I want to share, yet they're not important enough to have a whole discussion on. Well this is the topic for all those random questions and thoughts you have, Cosmere related or not. Anything random that just pops into your head is welcome here!:lol: I'll start.

The Returned in Warbreaker are vampires. The definition of a vampire is basically a dead person that sustains itself on the life force of someone else. Yup, totally vampires.;)

Brandon Sanderson

Siri Enters and Sees Returned

Just a little note here. Returned live for eight days without a Breath, though the week is seven days long in this world. Why? Well, I figured that they'd need an extra day as leeway. On day seven, they start to grow weak and sluggish. If they don't consume a Breath, their body will consume their own on the eighth day of their life, and they'll die again.

In some parts of this world, Returned aren't worshipped, but instead seen as something akin to vampires. They draw in Breath to survive, and need a supply of people to feed off of. They tend to wear black, since it's the most powerful color for draining to Awaken things.

Warbreaker Annotations (Sept. 16, 2010)

Confirmed.

Feruchemists should be able to pull off insect feats via careful management of their strength in weigh. Such as weighing so little and having enough finger strength that they can grip on to brick walls and then climb up, or jump several times their height. Basically, every feruchemist should be able to be like Spider-man.

Edited by HSuperLee

On 3/15/2019 at 10:07 PM, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

I don't know about anybody else, but I often get random Cosmere thoughts and questions that I want to share, yet they're not important enough to have a whole discussion on. Well this is the topic for all those random questions and thoughts you have, Cosmere related or not. Anything random that just pops into your head is welcome here!:lol: I'll start.

I don't think there are any topics that aren't important enough for their own thread.  It's much cleaner for threads to be focused on just one topic.  

• Chaos locked this topic