1 hour ago, High Priest of Lord Tekiel said:

There is only room for one #1 fan of any silver-tongued player in SE, Ada. I suggest that you think carefully regarding your next words.

Yes. Yes there is. There can only be one. The Storm shall crush all. Poke vote on Rae (plus, you also targeted Elandera for seemingly no reason).

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Ark stared at his screen. He really should log in to his account and play the game, but he was new to this and didn't know what to do. Honestly even when he had played before he tended to end up with very little posts at the end, barely helping at all. He felt bad about being inactive so often, but there wasn't much to do about it. At this point it was starting to be a chronic problem. 

9EA8E299-6698-4666-8E69-4B67B4280A86.jpeg

9 hours ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Hello, guys. I'm now an elephant, RIP me. Also, would any of you like to try out the Keto diet today? I've heard it's very healthy....

I would love to try the ketone diet. Also, I'm not elephant. I havent read the rest of the thread past page 2. But I will when I get a chance

3 hours ago, Seventh Saint said:

Wait, if you’re Orlok’s high priest, what does that make me as a saint? Am I above you, having washed my robes in the blue, white and red of the Union Jack? 

As a Saint of Britain, you have a spot reserved for you within the Church. Once you recognize Lord Tekiel as supreme world dictator, you will be afforded your due position and recognition.

3 hours ago, Mailliw772 said:

Yes. Yes there is. There can only be one. The Storm shall crush all. Poke vote on Rae (plus, you also targeted Elandera for seemingly no reason).

Interesting. Why do you think Elandera is innocent?

Wow is this a ridiculous game thread. For the record, Keto diets might work for some, but no success here. 

Anyway. 

I vote for A Joe In The Bush to be banned. Definitely a spambot or I’ve got no clue who is.

Alright, we've had pretty good turnout for the first 24-ish hours. The only one who hasn't posted is @reklawdaoR, so reklawdaoR. I'll remove the vote once you've posted. Probably. :D

As for analysis on everyone else, most posts seem pretty troll-ish. For now, I lean village on Fura (seemed honest about their opinions on Sapphire Elephant, and it would have been a good point had Joe not clarified). I'm a bit suspicious of Adavantos and Aranduensis. I can't really say what it is in particular (it may honestly be them having a good part of the troll-ish-ness of the game so far), but I definitely want to keep an eye on them.

I haven't really gotten any read on anyone else. Unfortunately, this weekend is a bit hectic for me (working overtime shifts along with a shift change means I only get one day off, which will be spent with my sister who's chosen the most inopportune weekend to visit), so I don't know how much I'll be able to delve into things until the next cycle.

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I'm going to vote for Gammalv Fiend. Not much reason besides a hunch, but it is C1.

A hunch my dear fellow?  I can assure you my posture is just fine.

7 hours ago, Adavantos said:

[insert obligatory "Why not both?" gif]

In this games case, Eliminator = Villager. So I didn't claim Elim, I claimed Village. That's why it was a joke :P

I think I was very helpful in pointing out the Elephant thing. Gammalv just managed to steal my thunder :unsure: also I'm sure my antics have been entertaining for a few people, at least. What's the harm in having fun? ^_^

I'm not impersonating anyone, for the record. I am definitely the original Adavantos.

Why not all 3?

Hmm, ok I obviously missed the joke.

Fair enough... you did literally post seconds after Gammalv and myself.

Of course...

All together, I think I should take my vote off Ada.  However, if someone could do a vote count for me, I would really appreciate it as i think some people my be using reds I cant tell apart from the black. I will edit what I can see into this post when I get to it.

Adavantos

Edit: my probably incomplete votecount:

Gammalv(1): Araris

Joe(1): Jondesu

HPoLT(1): Mailliw772

Fura(1): Ada

Edited by Furamirionind

1 hour ago, Elandera said:

Alright, we've had pretty good turnout for the first 24-ish hours. The only one who hasn't posted is @reklawdaoR, so reklawdaoR. I'll remove the vote once you've posted. Probably. :D

As for analysis on everyone else, most posts seem pretty troll-ish. For now, I lean village on Fura (seemed honest about their opinions on Sapphire Elephant, and it would have been a good point had Joe not clarified). I'm a bit suspicious of Adavantos and Aranduensis. I can't really say what it is in particular (it may honestly be them having a good part of the troll-ish-ness of the game so far), but I definitely want to keep an eye on them.

I haven't really gotten any read on anyone else. Unfortunately, this weekend is a bit hectic for me (working overtime shifts along with a shift change means I only get one day off, which will be spent with my sister who's chosen the most inopportune weekend to visit), so I don't know how much I'll be able to delve into things until the next cycle.

I'm pretty okay with voting for reklawdaoR, for the record, but the middle portion of this post is pretty flawed. Just in case I was wrong, I quickly skimmed through the whole day again and haven't seen "Aranduensis" do a single thing remotely trolly. Pretty much every one of his posts have been role analysis / clarifications. While I very clearly have been taking this game lightly, however, that can be explained pretty easily by the fact that it was the first 24 hours of the game. I also find it interesting that you didn't mention Steel, who I think has the most problematic metaplay in the game. On the first page I pointed out the flaw (he says never trust his clone, and it's impossible to determine which is the clone, therefore Steel can never be trusted). Sooo, yeah.

@High Priest of Lord Tekiel, if you were to return your vote to Elan, I would legitimately consider joining you :P Elan's response seems way too easy for my liking, as if he just latched onto a pair of names that have been mentioned relatively frequently and justified it with half-formed thoughts. Villagers do this kind of thing all the time - especially early game - but so do people trying to look like villagers, since they lack any other direction + motivation to actually find the evils.

I'm pretty cool with killing inactives like @reklawdaoR, though. I always prefer them over people contributing, even minimally.

26 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Why not all 3?

Hmm, ok I obviously missed the joke.

Fair enough... you did literally post seconds after Gammalv and myself.

Of course...

All together, I think I should take my vote off Ada.  However, if someone could do a vote count for me, I would really appreciate it as i think some people my be using reds I cant tell apart from the black. I will edit what I can see into this post when I get to it.

Adavantos

Edit: my probably incomplete votecount:

Gammalv(1): Araris

Joe(1): Jondesu

HPoLT(1): Mailliw772

Fura(1): Ada

Furamirionind. I believe you missed a vote or two, but I need to get ready for Uni right now, thus I'll look over it later.

Edited by Adavantos

1 minute ago, Adavantos said:

I'm pretty cool with killing inactives like @reklawdaoR, though. I always prefer them over people contributing, even minimally

Thing is, I'm 90% sure I saw reklawdaoR hanging about a few hours ago. They aren't just inactive, they're lurking, which is infinitely more suspicious. 

Edited by Sapphire Elephant
edited in vote

There have been a lot of posts, but not a whole lot has actually happened since I left. Elephant and their associated real account have been confirmed good, though the more interesting thing about that is Fura's suspicion of Elephant being refuted by Gammalv, Ada, and Aran, which I believe does improve my opinion on Fura. I can look more at the vote patterns later, and see if everyone's shown up by then.

reklawdaoR(2): Elandera, Elephant
Gammalv Fiend(1): Araris
May I suggest The Only Joe(1): Jondesu, 
High Priest of Lord Tekiel(1): Maiiliw772

21 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Lurkers are Smerkers.

他們的行為都屬實

reklawdaoR

Crimsn, you say Elephant and their real account are confirmed good, which while it means we can clear them, I think that also makes them a suitable target for the conversion spambot.

Oh, the horrors! To have one of our own turn rogue! G才sp!

I'm like 99% sure that Sapphire Elephant (and other anon accounts, if they come to exist) cannot be targeted by abilities. In particular, I would expect the anon account definitely can't be converted, since that wouldn't change the alignment of the player with the Multi-Boxer role, who's controlling it. So as long as their identity remains a secret this shouldn't be a concern.

3 hours ago, Adavantos said:

I'm like 99% sure that Sapphire Elephant (and other anon accounts, if they come to exist) cannot be targeted by abilities. In particular, I would expect the anon account definitely can't be converted, since that wouldn't change the alignment of the player with the Multi-Boxer role, who's controlling it. So as long as their identity remains a secret this shouldn't be a concern.

Pretty much this, which is why I'd discourage trying to publicly figure out Elephants main account.

I'm going to vote on Elandera right now. Her read on Furami in aprticular seems too easy. Furami is pretty good  at the whole analysis thing, so I don't think it's alignment indicative, and the direction he was arguing could be done b an elim as well. Villagers getting hard-cleared for good reason is bad for the elims after all.

well, I've caught up. There isn't much to go on in terms of who to vote for, but I do know that the quicker we catch a spammer, the quicker it is to do real analysis on player trends, instead of just speculation on role analysis. 

I pretty much agree with the role analyses that I've read so far, but to be honest, I pretty much skimmed those parts I pretty much skimmed it all. I'm not exactly sure who to vote on though. While I somewhat agree with the reklawdaoR lynch, they haven't been on since the first vote was placed on them. They got on 10 hours ago(when I checked), and the first vote was placed 7 hours ago, so they haven't even had a chance to get on to either defend themselves or continue lurking. My own hunch would lead me to vote for the second person who voted for them, for that reason, but that was elephant, who is confirmed good. So next, I guess, would be the third person. Itiah, Thank you for at least keeping your real name, It makes it much less confusing for me. But as we all know, that may be to avoid suspicion, since in reality you are a spambot.:D Oh, wait, I've kept my own name too!! Does that mean I';m a Spambot?! Oh no! What Have I done! I've revealed two of us!. Also, How could I have not realized I'm a spambot?

I'm not really a spambot.

Anyways, If anybody is interested, I've got a story I want to tell you about how the Keto Diet saved my life, and helped me to get a supermodel girlfriend, and how it can work for you too! If anyone wants to hear the story, I'll give you the link. After a 30 minute waste of your time, I'll send you to another link, where you can read a story for 20 minutes, then buy my book, which may or may not be a complete sham, that will never arrive. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
Hehe

I'm going to vote on Elandera to make things a little bit more interesting / add some pressure. @Elandera, what are your thoughts on my last post regarding you and on Aranduensis' own vote?

With that done, here are the current votes, by my estimate:

• (3) reklawdaoRElanderaSapphire ElephantITIAH,
  • (2) Elandera: Aranduensis, Adavantos,
  • (1) High Priest of Lord Tekiel: Mailliw772,
  • (1) A Joe In The Bush: Jondesu,
  • (1) Gammalv FiendAraris Valerian,
  • (1) ITIAHCadmium Compounder,
  • (1?) MetabardnitionSeventh Saint,

@Jondesu, to clarify... is your intention to vote for the GM, who's name is A Joe In the Bush, or for the player, who's name was previously @A Joe In The Bush but is now May I suggest The Only Joe?

@Mailliw772 and @Araris Valerian can you tell us a little bit more about your reasoning for voting for these players?

Also... I'm not really sure if Seventh Saint putting "retract" in green was good enough to take his vote off of Meta, so I have it with a question mark here. Would hate to see someone get lynched by accident. Especially my dear friend Meta!

EDIT:

Oh yeah. I should put the caveat that if @reklawdaoR doesn't post today, I'll probably change my vote to them. Whatever apprehensions I have about Elan are nowhere near damning enough to be a priority over an inactive.

Edited by Adavantos
Mostly punctuation

Roadwalker's at the bottom of my screen as reading this thread now, so hopefully he'll post in just a moment (maybe before I get this out). If they don't, then I'm happy to support that lynch.

In the meantime, Mailliw772. Their behaviour seems off (beyond the generally trollish behaviour that we've seen today). Their vote on Rae is suspicious - it's played off as a laugh, but then they also seem to try and make it a serious vote with a comment on Rae's vote on Elandera. This reads to me like an Eliminator trying to get rid of a villager without being seen to be pushing too hard for it.

57 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

@Jondesu, to clarify... is your intention to vote for the GM, who's name is A Joe In the Bush, or for the player, who's name was previously @A Joe In The Bush but is now May I suggest The Only Joe?

Oh, my intention was intended to be quite clear. Our GM is compromised and must be removed from the forums. Clearly the fine GM A Joe In The Bush has been taken over by a spambot.