Araris (1): Bard
Snipexe (7): Araris, Aman, CadCom, Snipexe, Fifth, Steel, Walin
Rand (1): Fura
Walin (3): Rand
Fura (1): Elan

As I said, I'll be showing tonight that I have a vote manipulate ability through my Roleplayer role. So I will be soothing Fifth's vote.

xxGaea and I are busy sorting 1350 MtG cards we got today, so the write up will come later.

Snipexe was a Eliminator Disciple of GammaFiend.

Araris (1): Bard
Snipexe (5): Araris, CadCom, Fifth Scholar, Steel, Walin
Rand (1): Fura
Walin (3): Arand
Fura (1): Elandera
Amanuensis(1): Amanuensis

ALSO: There will be a vote today. As discussion has started to slow during Week Turns, we are considering changing both turns to being 24 hours long. Please vote today if you would like to have 24 Hour turns, or stay at 48 hour turns.

Just now, Aranduensis said:

For the Joe stuff, I'll convert Araris tonight. There isn't much else I've got to say right now. I want to see how tonight's kills, if any, play out before commenting further.

Ah, I was going to, but your plan is probably better. I still don't know what I drew for Roleplayer yet, so I'm not definite to convert tonight.

1=Elandera
2=Xinoehp
3=Fura
4=Rand
5=Steel
6=Itiah
7=Fifth
8=CadCom
9=Lumgol
10=Araris
11=Aman
12=Walin

Using Ada's code from Cycle 2 - my first post to you, count the number of letters in where this letter is found (o2 is the second time o appears) - that's the person I'm referring to. Spaces not inclued in the count.

Ada, I'm currently planning on killing o2, but if you have prefer, I'd be open to killing e.

Arand, I'm currently planning on killing a, but if you prefer, I'd be open to killing e. (I'm guessing you might want me to kill s, but unfortunately that's not possible this cycle.)

Edited by Metabardnition

The problem with both of those is that they are unlikely to be the OG elim, though they could be a convert. Based on the elim behaviour in recent cycles, e is the more likely candidate though, but right now I'm not really seeing either. I'm not saying you shouldn't use your ability at all, just that I'm uncertain which of these two would be the better shot.

Wait, what? From how I understand that code, it looks like o2, e, and a all have the same number of letters in their words.

Also, Snipexe dying wasn't too much of a surprise, but I am surprised that I almost came close to dying. I really need to keep track of others' roles in this game. In other words, I need to actually read the full threads and not search for keywords.

3 hours ago, Walin said:

Wait, what? From how I understand that code, it looks like o2, e, and a all have the same number of letters in their words.

Also, Snipexe dying wasn't too much of a surprise, but I am surprised that I almost came close to dying. I really need to keep track of others' roles in this game. In other words, I need to actually read the full threads and not search for keywords.

If you where to do that, and share some game-thoughts, I might also be less inclined to try to lynch you for a third time...