11 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Hi. I'm Steeldancer's identical twin. Or clone, he refuses to tell me which I am. 
Anyway, I'll sign up as meetsinglemennearyou. 

I apologize for any confusion my clone may have caused. I go to use the toilet for 5 minutes... I knocked him out better this time, and he has returned back to the closet
This is what I get for growing a clone just to have extra organs. Smh. 

Screw it. I'm signing up as Ookla the Walinactive, also known as Walin. I know I'm either minimally active or inactive entirely, but I'll try this one last time. Let's see if I end up being active.

2 minutes ago, Mailliw772 said:

WAIT

I LEGITIMATELY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MAILL WAS WILSON UNTIL NOW

I almost corrected you in Discord and then decided to see when you’d figure it out. ;) Sorry, but Wilson’s not back for any games yet. 

2 minutes ago, Crimsn Chanarach said:

Aha, my clever disguise shall surely fool the spambots. They'll never connect my new identity to that poor Devotary who fell victim to ransomware, nor will they be able to pierce my seamless mask to behold my true lupine features.

I like the Crimsn when Crimsn Wolf is one of the GMs. Nice touch and nice last minute sign up. ;)

32 minutes ago, Mailliw772 said:

WAIT

I LEGITIMATELY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MAILL WAS WILSON UNTIL NOW

31 minutes ago, NotASteelClone said:

I may or may not have just realized that myself lol

What are you two talking about?  We clearly have the Triumvirate of Meta, Gamma and Wilson all playing the one game.

So, unfortunately, my clone has escaped from my closet and made off with my laptop. I've changed the password for my account, but since I was already able to figure out what my clone changed my passwords to, there's a good chance that he'll be able to figure out what it is now. 
So he'll probably attempt to sabotage me during this game. And I'll need to figure out where he got to with my laptop. 

Hey everyone! Most of you probably don't remember me. The last game I played was LG17 back in January of 2016, which is practically a lifetime ago! Wow. But anyway, I happened to be perusing the forums after a much-too-long hiatus and decided it was about time for my return debut. And what better way to begin than by helping save our forums from these spammers? I can't think of many, sooo....

Count me in ^_^

3 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

Hey everyone! Most of you probably don't remember me. The last game I played was LG17 back in January of 2016, which is practically a lifetime ago! Wow. But anyway, I happened to be perusing the forums after a much-too-long hiatus and decided it was about time for my return debut. And what better way to begin than by helping save our forums from these spammers? I can't think of many, sooo....

Count me in ^_^

Greetings, Ada. Many things have changed since you left, but fear not, I am here with instructions to help. All you need to do is sign this form here saying that you consent to this tutorial on how to play Sanderson Elimination, and ignore the part saying that you pledge eternal servitude to the Church of Enlightenment...

Also, please accept a complimentary cookie. A gift from my Lord.

1 hour ago, Gammalv Fiend said:

What are you two talking about?  We clearly have the Triumvirate of Meta, Gamma and Wilson all playing the one game.

I had to complete it when I saw the other two were playing. 

1 hour ago, Adavantos said:

Count me in ^_^

Oh, the justified text. Welcome back, Ada. 

2 hours ago, High Priest of Lord Tekiel said:

Greetings, Ada. Many things have changed since you left, but fear not, I am here with instructions to help. All you need to do is sign this form here saying that you consent to this tutorial on how to play Sanderson Elimination, and ignore the part saying that you pledge eternal servitude to the Church of Enlightenment...

Also, please accept a complimentary cookie. A gift from my Lord.

I have considered your proposal, and decided not to sign the form. I might have been gone for over three years but I don't need a tutorial on how to SE. Thank you kindly for the cookie, however :lol:

58 minutes ago, tiny wilson said:

Oh, the justified text. Welcome back, Ada. 

Thank you, Wilson! I'm glad the justified text is what you remember me for, of all things.

Edited by Adavantos

@@A Joe in the Bush It has been brought to my attention that your name may very well cause problems, as players will accidentally add you instead of me to PM's. Unfortunately, I must ask you to change your name. May I suggest The Only Joe?

EDIT:

I WILL OFFICIALLY BE CLOSING SIGNUPS AT 10 TILL THE HOUR.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

23 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

@@A Joe in the Bush It has been brought to my attention that your name may very well cause problems, as players will accidentally add you instead of me to PM's. Unfortunately, I must ask you to change your name. May I suggest The Only Joe?

thankfully, I have a solution: immediate termination.