7ku5M9PpQf1Z7huL81z8K4FpGzDMp6G0ZFNCqTAQ5hHtKcAlFa7cZlkBzyI5M5_6g057fcBCvzUd4tuIoSpTIzHG5jVEmETV6kMf9x1iKMw_jV91j3tVczx5DkjCAyrKuJKIOabr

Welcome to LG53: The Fate of the Forum.

This is a Semi-Blackout game of Spambots vs. Eliminators. Our dear Admin Chaos has given me the information about several Spammers who have infiltrated our forum, and are impersonating members of our community. He has tasked us with removing them. Luckily, we Eliminators have an advantage. We know all about the abilities of the Spammers, but the Spammers are unfamiliar with us.

Spammer Roles: (Not all roles will be included)

Vodiyehi: Has a script that can make thousands of posts per day. If Vodiyehi targets you, no one else will be able to do so. Only Votes and Lynches will be able to target a player.
Babaji: Has access to Near Eastern magic that can inspire love or hate. If they target you with love, you will end up joining them. Luckily the cooldown for this is yearly, so they’ll only be able to get one of us before we get them. If they target you with Hate, you will die, no matter what. This can also only be used once.
SookeSiled: Posts lots of corrupted URLs and infects computers. If they target you, everyone on the forum who didn’t use their computer will also target you that night.
Beirst1928: Built one of the Best Firewalls known to man. Immune to everything except the Lynch.
Temptation: Absolutely terrifying with Code. They get into the code and corrupt it. If they target you, your action will do exactly what you didn’t want. You will accidently ban a player instead of protect them. Or you will accidentally reveal your IP address instead of PM them. Or something. And then they will know what and who you are.
Vashikaran: They’re rather good at deleting code, so if they target you, there is a good chance that your account will be temporarily disabled.

The Spammers do have their own server to talk in, and as a group can get an account deleted every Weekend.

I’ll be doing my best to hunt them down myself, so hopefully they won’t all be in play. But I will check in at 11:59 PM PST every Week to check who you guys have vote on, and that player will be banned.

Mechanics and House Keeping:

Open PM’s.

Cycles are split into 2 Turns: Weeks which have a lynch, and Weekends when the Spammers get their Kill.

Tied Lynches are decided at Random.

At least 0 votes are needed for a lynch.

Not all village roles are unique.

Quick Links:

Edited by Fifth Scholar

Things you didn't figure out yourself:

Turns are still 48 hours and 24 hours. They are just called Weeks and Weekends instead of Days and Nights.

SookeSiled does not base off of activity, but off of actions. If you do not send in an action, regardless of your activity level, SookeSiled will redirect you. (Babaji and Beirst192i are immune to this.)

PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED:

@Elandera as Stacy
@@A Joe in the Bush as @A Joe in the Bush
@xinoehp512 as Xinoehp513
@Furamirionind as Furamirionid
@Metabardnition as Metabardnition
@Devotary of Spontaneity as Crimsn Chanarch
@Aranduensis as Aranduensis
@Steeldancer as meetsinglewomennearyou
@I think I am here. as 直是因為沒有權柄註銷情非常感謝您採採取任何Magicis1998 Itiah
@Fifth Scholar as Seventh Saint
@Cadmium Compounder as KetoCadcom
@reklawdaoR as reklawdaoR
@Mailliw772 as Mailliw772
@Snipexe as Snip.exe has crashed
@Gammalv Fiend as Gammalv Fiend
@Rathmaskal as |247|-|
@Araris Valerian as Myself I suppose 
@High Priest of Lord Tekiel as High Priest of Lord Tekiel
@Jondesu as Jondesu
@Kidpen as Ark1003
@tiny wilson as Tiny Wilson
@Hemalurgic Headshot as Guest103492
@Adavantos as Adavantos

EDIT: I'm mentioning players who sign up so that there are easy links to their profiles, where I can check their name changes. Apologies for the notifications.

EDIT: This link takes you to a Countdown till the game starts.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Names and Countdown

My last game of SE for two years?

An overly meta game? People playing as other people? Eliminators being the bad guys?

Sign me up.

I'll be @A Joe in the Bush (the @sign must be used when addressing me), someone who has played SE for fun, and one time made a server on an entirely separate website designed for connection, because this one wasn't good enough for him.

Wow, this game sounds amazing! Like other games at this time of year, i will be unable to roleplay and stuff, but I would love to sign up.

So... the "village" are the bad guys right? Lol.

It sounds like each cycle lasts a week long total? Is that correct, or is time in this figurative? (Meaning that "1 week" is 48 hours and "1 weekend" is 24 hours)

Edited by Furamirionind

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

Wow, this game sounds amazing! Like other games at this time of year, i will be unable to roleplay and stuff, but I would love to sign up.

So... the "village" are the bad guys right? Lol.

It sounds like each cycle lasts a week long total? Is that correct, or is time in this figurative? (Meaning that "1 week" is 48 hours and "1 weekend" is 24 hours)

You get to roleplay by being yourself. I am roleplaying right now.

No, the Village is the Eliminators, and the Eliminators are the Spammers. The Village is the good guy.

Weeks are 48 hours. Weekends are 24 hours. Cycles are still the same, just different due to flavor.

12 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

You get to roleplay by being yourself. I am roleplaying right now.

No, the Village is the Eliminators, and the Eliminators are the Spammers. The Village is the good guy.

Weeks are 48 hours. Weekends are 24 hours. Cycles are still the same, just different due to flavor.

Haha. Actually, you are right.  "Roleplaying" for this will be easy! Maybe I figure out some usefulness for some kind of coding...

Edited by Furamirionind

While they are commonly ensured, they can cause a lot of pain for you. Among those indications are superfluous thirst, deterrent, shortcoming, and reduced physical execution.

`87288`5$^8989 Hello? Help!  It's me, Crimsn Chanarach. Dark terris magicks coming to a location near you. http://www.childrenofthecloud.corn  I'm here, but my account is being

FJrRbiMi9ahfYKb18AhG3W8suQ3TnLu-6xL3Z0E2QMzrD_gkrbA2vQJkWpdw26WauHqL0fqYHpUBHwho29bYkjriIPaRtWw4bEzv0_YlmnSFKML2Le1dUMwhjq576YjMbi3fvL54ZOjPosvrYA

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity
Broke link, hopefully

Bard, that was excessively trollish. 

Sign me up as Seventh Saint, a convenient alternate alias that was given to me by Aman a while ago. He also needs to be a villager, as I’m not sure what a spambot!mod would signify. :P 

Edit: After changing my profile, I’d like to clarify that I am/was Fifth Scholar, so there’s less confusion. 

Edited by Seventh Saint