6 posts in this topic

I've been reading Brandon Sanderson for a few years now, but only just finished all of his books, so I thought now would be a good time to make an account. 

My user name is BastilleSpren because she is probably my favorite Sanderson character, which, I know, is super random

Hello! Welcome to the Shard! You're going to have a lot of fun here (I hope, because it's fun here). Fair warning, accept no cookies. 

What's your favorite world Brandon has used?

I love pretty much all Brandon's world's, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Steelheart's. I'm not sure why though 

16 minutes ago, BastilleSpren said:

I love pretty much all Brandon's world's, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Steelheart's. I'm not sure why though 

Reckoners-earth is pretty cool. I hope he gets to Apocalypse Guard soon. 

I actually heard about Apocalypse Guard before I read Steelheart, and it was cancelled after I finished, when I actually wanted it. On December 19th, when I saw he was still working on it, I was pretty thrilled

4 minutes ago, BastilleSpren said:

I actually heard about Apocalypse Guard before I read Steelheart, and it was cancelled after I finished, when I actually wanted it. On December 19th, when I saw he was still working on it, I was pretty thrilled

That's fair. I loved the Reckoners universe too, so I was sad when I heard AG might not be happening too.