Warbreaker: I just finished, and about to start Oathbringer

Mistweaver

Hello! 

I just finished Warbreaker. ( I first read the Mistborn Era 1, then stromlight 1 - 2, then Mistborn Era 2 and couple of secret histories because I wanted give a break to Stromlight before the third book)...

Spoiler

so now, I finally met with Hoid ! and I knew who he is in the Stromlight and in Mistborn books, he was almost one of my top three fav characters in all Sanderson series. So, when he came to tell the story, I was on the bus and I could not read for a couple of minutes because of excitement that he finally came! 

Apart from that the Warbreaker finished so ... suddenly, like there are so many things that can go on, unsolved issues, and in some topics here I peked a bit and saw that Vivena, Vasher and Nightblood can be in Roshar! I am so excited, maybe I could get some hints from you guys before I start Oathbringer....

Spoiler

Also Kalad's Phantom! does it have anything to do with Kaladin?

For the Warbreaker, I must say I really loved it, the storyline was really amazing and -as usual- Sanderson got me unprepared in so many shocking scenes like Denth! I was really not expecting.

Anyway, I wanted to have some discussion about Warbreaker and .... other cosmere worlds! --without giving too much spoiler to me :) I am okay with a little bit spoile that can lead me to ask the right queistions!

Edited by Mistweaver

As for your second spoiler.

Spoiler

No, Kalad's Phantoms are not related to Kaladin.

Vivena is pretty prominent in Oathbringer, almost as prominent as Hoid. Keep an eye out for her. It should become obvious who she is by the last third of the book.

You noticed Nightblood at the end of Words of Radiance I presume. Did you notice Vasher? He's in the second book but it's less obvious. I did not catch it when I read it. He uses lifesense...

Edited by CosmereScholar

• Chaos locked this topic