BlackLeaf

Hello Everyone

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone-

I am new to all of this, but I decided I had to join.  I have been a huge fan of The Cosmere for a while now.  I love listening to the audiobook performances of the books over and over while I travel, work out, or really anytime except sleeping.  I have been in the Military for 19 years now and it’s hard lug a book collection with me everywhere.   The iPad helps but it’s mostly audio books now.  My favorite Cosmere book is Arcanum Unbounded because it is a little bit of everything.  I think of the types of investiture, I like Biochromatic breath the best.  I prefer it  mostly because of its versatility.  If I was a Knight Radiant, I would be a Stoneward.  I look foreword to conversations with everyone.

Always Faithful,

BlackLeaf

Welcome! Glad you are here. Don't accept any cookies, they are hemalurgically spiked. Who would you say is your favorite character?

46 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome! Glad you are here. Don't accept any cookies, they are hemalurgically spiked. Who would you say is your favorite character?

My favorite character is Vasher, or Talenel.  I also like Waxilliam and Hoid.  I realize that a bit all over the place but there it is

I love Taln I can't wait to see more of him.

Welcome! I just finished the Warbreaker and I agree with you, I kinda loved Biochromatic power more compared to others!

7 hours ago, Mistweaver said:

Welcome! I just finished the Warbreaker and I agree with you, I kinda loved Biochromatic power more compared to others!

As the cosmere begins to come together in the books, I look forward to all the different uses of Biochroma.  I would like to see Vasher use it on screen in the stormlight storyline.  It just seems the kind of powers that are perfect for world hopping.