Hello Everyone

BlackLeaf

Hello everyone-

I am new to all of this, but I decided I had to join.  I have been a huge fan of The Cosmere for a while now.  I love listening to the audiobook performances of the books over and over while I travel, work out, or really anytime except sleeping.  I have been in the Military for 19 years now and it’s hard lug a book collection with me everywhere.   The iPad helps but it’s mostly audio books now.  My favorite Cosmere book is Arcanum Unbounded because it is a little bit of everything.  I think of the types of investiture, I like Biochromatic breath the best.  I prefer it  mostly because of its versatility.  If I was a Knight Radiant, I would be a Stoneward.  I look foreword to conversations with everyone.

Always Faithful,

BlackLeaf

46 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome! Glad you are here. Don't accept any cookies, they are hemalurgically spiked. Who would you say is your favorite character?

My favorite character is Vasher, or Talenel.  I also like Waxilliam and Hoid.  I realize that a bit all over the place but there it is

7 hours ago, Mistweaver said:

Welcome! I just finished the Warbreaker and I agree with you, I kinda loved Biochromatic power more compared to others!

As the cosmere begins to come together in the books, I look forward to all the different uses of Biochroma.  I would like to see Vasher use it on screen in the stormlight storyline.  It just seems the kind of powers that are perfect for world hopping.