Hogwarts Houses  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What is your hogwarts house?

• Ravenclaw
    • Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Syltherin

• 2 weeks later...

Hufflepuff!  I was disappointed when the old Pottermore website sorted me into Hufflepuff, and then I researched what the houses stand for and I think it's correct.  Although I could swing to Gryffindor.

I originally thought I should be Ravenclaw. Then I realised that Ravenclaw isn't about being intelligent.  It's about how much value we place on intelligence. For me it's not that important, so, not Ravenclaw!

J. K. Rowling on Hufflepuff :)

Edited by Snorkel
linked to longer video of same thing

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

I voted Ravenclaw, however, I feel like I'm more of a Hufflepuff.  The problem is many of the tests are simplified down to 'brave, book smart, boring, and evil'.  So Huffleclaw, but that wasn't an option.

You can always do the test!
The official one is at wizardingworld.com , but you need to log in.  A copy of the official one is here https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mte2mdawoq2srl

9 minutes ago, Snorkel said:

You can always do the test!
The official one is at wizardingworld.com , but you need to log in.  A copy of the official one is here https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mte2mdawoq2srl

I did take that, thanks for linking it!  I got Hufflepuff.  

Someone should make a thread for sorting fictional characters into Knights Radiant orders now that there's an official quiz...

• 3 weeks later...

Ravenclaw. I took the Pottermore quiz 3 times. First I was Griffindor, then Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw, but I felt most like a Ravenclaw the whole time, and the Sorting Hat would take my choice into account so.....

On 6/15/2020 at 0:03 PM, Enter a username said:

Are you forgetting Slughorn?

I mean, Slughorn was the guy who taught good ol Voldy about Horcruxes. He's not necessarily bad, but he always does what's best for him, so I wouldn't call him "consistently good"

On 5/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, Lunamor said:

:P

Now if you will excuse me, I think I saw a nargle over there...

*wanders away*

I hope you don't mind if I join you, I heard nargles make for great Crumple-Horned Snorkack bait, and I would love to see one of them.

2 hours ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

I hope you don't mind if I join you, I heard nargles make for great Crumple-Horned Snorkack bait, and I would love to see one of them.

I discovered that magnificent creature a few years back, I would love to find another!

On 7/6/2020 at 11:15 PM, RadiantDramaQueen said:

I mean, Slughorn was the guy who taught good ol Voldy about Horcruxes. He's not necessarily bad, but he always does what's best for him, so I wouldn't call him "consistently good"

I forgot about that particular incident. 

And as of today, Gryffindor is actually in last place, which I was not expecting.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always thought I would be Ravenclaw, and that's what i answered to the poll here. I mean, I'm the bookish science nerd who gets Truthwatcher in the Radiant test by a ridiculous margin every time. But then i decided to actually go pass the test. I found I already had an account I had forgotten about, and I was sorted in Hufflepuff back then. I created a new account to pass again the test - still Hufflepuff.

But when I think about it the character I recognize myself the most in, within all the HPverse, might be a Hufflepuff (Newt Scamander). So... surprised but not surprised when I think more about it.

And hey, my second Radiant order after Truthwatcher is Edgedancer. So I guess you can take one from the Ravenclaw total above, and add one to Hufflepuff.

Spoiler

Actually when I passed the test one more time through the link in this thread I got Ravenclaw so they might be pretty close. I'd like to see a full ranking, not just one house name. Even the hat gives more detail than that.