80 members have voted

1. 1. What is your hogwarts house?

• Ravenclaw
    • Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Syltherin

25 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

Hufflepuff!

Well, as I'm supposed to be kind on this forum, warning: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO HANDLE HUFFLEPUFF HATE

Spoiler

Hufflepuff is complete crap. I love ravenclaw, and slytherin is cool. Gryffindor at least has the bravery piece. But if you actually read the book, the sorting hat talks about how Hufflepuff says "I'll take the rest!" Huffepuff is originally just the group nobody else wanted, then people have since added attributes like "nice" and "kind". And also, hufflepuff never did anything important. They have one good character, and his main role is to die. Slytherin has almost every one of the cool villains. Gryffindor has heroes, brave people. Ravenclaw has professors, scholars, the people that are the most helpful to society.

Hufflepuff? Hufflepuff has regular people who fill no special role, are just there.

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

I thought this was going to be a "What Cosmere characters would belong in which houses?" thread and was ready for it!!

Ok let's go:

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

We're doing a piece of art for a friend that's a crossover between The Stormlight Archive and Harry Potter. How would you sort Dalinar, Kaladin, Jasnah, and Shallan...

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

Jasnah's a Slytherin. Hands down, very easy.

Dalinar's would depend on which Dalinar you're talking about. Dalinar is probably going to be Gryffindor either way, would be my guess.

Shallan's a Ravenclaw, straight up.

Kaladin's tough. You could Hufflepuff Kaladin. You could totally Hufflepuff Kaladin. I think that works.

You got one of each in that case.

Skyward Denver signing (Nov. 15, 2018)