Caedo06

Hello there!

12 posts in this topic

Hi there! I just discovered these formus after stumbling across the Shardcast. I finished Oathbringer two days ago, officially getting caught up with the cosmere (well besides White Sands, still need to read those). I'm excited to find others to geek out with over these awesome stories, as I only have a few friends I've convinced to read them so far. 

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character and what Knight Radiant Order do you best fit into?

Thanks! My favorite is a split right now between Dalinar and Jasnah, maybe leaning a bit more towards Dalinar simply because we've spent more time getting his character fleshed out. The Order is a little trickier since the books have only really delved into a few of the Orders in much detail, but I would say probably Elsecallers.

Dalinar is amazing. And yes, it's mildly frustrating that we don't know as much about all of the Orders. All in due time, I suppose.

Yes, a good point. I sometimes have to remind myself that Stormlight still has 7 books to go.

What's weirder to think about is that Stormlight will end eventually.

9 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

What's weirder to think about is that Stormlight will end eventually.

I try to not to think about that. ;)

Welcome! What is your favorite book in the Cosmere right now?

Tough question... probably Oathbringer, but that might be because I just read it. But "epic" style fantasy has always been my favorite genre, so I'm really enjoying all of Stormlight.

Yeah. What investiture is your favorite? Also, would you rather be forced into a room with Moash or Amaram?

Welcome to the Shard!

I assume by that you mean which would's magic system I like the most? (sorry, still trying to get ahold of all the terminology!)

I really like Awakening/BioChroma fron Warbreaker. It was a form of magic I really wasn't expecting, I read it before I really knew what the Cosmere was, and I just really took to it.

Ugh, both are gross... probably Moash though, because as long as I didn't contribute to killing his family he probably wouldn't kill me. And he has way more authenticity than Amaram, so he'd be way morr tolerable.

Nice! I probably would be forced into a room with Amaram in order to stab him, and I love awakening too.

However, Hemalurgy is just too cool to deny.

It's so creepy though! (Haha though that doesn't make it less cool)