Hello there!

Caedo06

Hi there! I just discovered these formus after stumbling across the Shardcast. I finished Oathbringer two days ago, officially getting caught up with the cosmere (well besides White Sands, still need to read those). I'm excited to find others to geek out with over these awesome stories, as I only have a few friends I've convinced to read them so far. 

Thanks! My favorite is a split right now between Dalinar and Jasnah, maybe leaning a bit more towards Dalinar simply because we've spent more time getting his character fleshed out. The Order is a little trickier since the books have only really delved into a few of the Orders in much detail, but I would say probably Elsecallers.

I assume by that you mean which would's magic system I like the most? (sorry, still trying to get ahold of all the terminology!)

I really like Awakening/BioChroma fron Warbreaker. It was a form of magic I really wasn't expecting, I read it before I really knew what the Cosmere was, and I just really took to it.

Ugh, both are gross... probably Moash though, because as long as I didn't contribute to killing his family he probably wouldn't kill me. And he has way more authenticity than Amaram, so he'd be way morr tolerable.