What Radiant Order has More Members

What Radiant Order do you Identify as?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What Radiant Order do you Identify as?

• Windrunner
    • Skybreaker
    • Dustbringer
    • Edgedancer
    • Truthwatcher
    • Lightweaver
    • Elsecaller
    • Willshaper
    • Stoneward
    • Bondsmith

42 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I'm a Lightweaver. I'm honestly surprised It's not more prevalent, given the general creative disposition of the Sanderfan community.

The Shard tends towards the more intellectual/theorizing side of fandom, so I'm not surprised there are a lot of people here who identify with the Elsecallers. If you ran a poll like this on say Tumblr, you'd probably get different results.

Edit: This should in no way be taken as a dig at Tumblr Sanderfandom, or the artistic side of fandom in general. I respect and love fanfic writers and fanartists.

Edited by CrazyRioter

2 minutes ago, CrazyRioter said:

The Shard tends towards the more intellectual/theorizing side of fandom, so I'm not surprised there are a lot of people here who identify with the Elsecallers. If you ran a poll like this on say Tumblr, you'd probably get different results.

True, however, if you think about it, theorizing is quite the creative pursuit.;) Though, as a whole, I tend to view the Shard as a microcosm of the larger Sanderfan community: we've got artists and roleplayers, theorizers and speculators, Arcanists and Archivists, musicians and meme-makers. Though honestly, given only 34 people have taken the poll, it might be a bit early to judge the overall trends.

I thought when first reading this it was asking which order had the most members back in the day before the Recreance.  I am going to say either (stonewards or windrunners assuming we don't count squires) as they are the most martial of the orders and would have the highest attrition rate.

Storms that is depressing.

Im going with Willshaper on the belief that they are more likely to lean toward the technical creativity and/or engineering side of things, and because Transportation seems like a wildly interesting Surge to have.  But since we know very little about them I reserve the right to change my mind later on. 

• Chaos locked this topic