Coppermind Logo Update

So recently I've been working to make some art content for the wiki and I wanted to try my hand at trying to make a slightly cleaner logo for the wiki, something more like the logo for these forums. I've been playing with a couple of ideas for a while now, and I was hoping to get some ideas/feedback from you guys, and to get a sense for how interested people are in updating the wiki's logo in the first place.

Here are the logos I drafted up:

Logo 1:

SGLo85y.png

Logo 1 Example:

S4NjzD7.png

Logo 2:

VUUKekk.png

Logo 2 Example:

9i0W5c5.png

Anyways, let me know what you like/dislike about either of the logos so I can make edits and if you have any other ideas you have that I could draft into a logo.

Edited by ZahelOfTheWiki

4 hours ago, ZahelOfTheWiki said:

Thanks, I'm really happy with how Wikipedia-like that one turned out. I've gotta go switch around the symbols so they're in some sort of non random order, maybe grouped by type -> internal/external ->  pushing/pulling. Gotta keep our investiture organized. :P

I like them both. Either I would take.

@Chaos might be the one to mention.

Hi! Thank you for your work Zahel! I'm super busy tonight and tomorrow, but expect a PM shortly. There's some Coppermind design stuff that I want to discuss with you that will... alter this project :) 

On 3/8/2019 at 0:19 AM, Chaos said:

Hi! Thank you for your work Zahel! I'm super busy tonight and tomorrow, but expect a PM shortly. There's some Coppermind design stuff that I want to discuss with you that will... alter this project :) 

Holy crap, now I'm interested. <_<