New to the Forums

Hey there, I'm a fan of anything Cosmere. I'm currently working on some shardblade related art for the Coppermind wiki, and joined the forum so I could ask people about another design project related to the wiki, although I originally tried to post a link, and now the forum won't forget that fact, and won't let me post anything in the Coppermind section because of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I'll try again another day, maybe on a different computer. I've read though Words of Radiance in the Stormlight archives, and all of the Mistborn/Wax-and-Wayne series, aside from Secret Histories.

Hi, the reason you can't post links is that it's a spam filter for a variety of spambots. We've had a lot of them over the last year. I have, theoretically, removed the restriction for you, but if it doesn't work, please let me know.

Good for you to be here! I'm excited for you to contribute to the Coppermind!

On 3/6/2019 at 10:32 PM, ZahelOfTheWiki said:

Hey there, I'm a fan of anything Cosmere. I'm currently working on some shardblade related art for the Coppermind wiki, and joined the forum so I could ask people about another design project related to the wiki, although I originally tried to post a link, and now the forum won't forget that fact, and won't let me post anything in the Coppermind section because of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I'll try again another day, maybe on a different computer. I've read though Words of Radiance in the Stormlight archives, and all of the Mistborn/Wax-and-Wayne series, aside from Secret Histories.

Hello!

When you finish SA, I reccomend this: