"That's boring."

Solona poked the wolf.

"Let's play something. We could go and look for a treasure."

"Do you want to come princess? We can look for a treasure!"

Solona hoped the princess would say yes, she liked the princess. Probably she had a large castle too and Solona liked castles. Maybe she would even find a place where one of her keys fit. That would be cool. Maybe she could find the place where she once lived. She would like to know where she came from.

Briar turned around, the ghost having caught her attention. "Well," she answered, "I would love to, but you see here, this guy wants to kill me and when I die, in not going to be able to play anymore. Do you understand?" Briar wondered if the ghost could do anything to help the situation. Otherwise, she would have to use diplomacy to get out, and she never was all that good at lying.

11 hours ago, Bluest said:

Briar turned around, the ghost having caught her attention. "Well," she answered, "I would love to, but you see here, this guy wants to kill me and when I die, in not going to be able to play anymore. Do you understand?" Briar wondered if the ghost could do anything to help the situation. Otherwise, she would have to use diplomacy to get out, and she never was all that good at lying.

"The wolf said he won't eat you."

Solona turned around.

"Or do you mean the other one?"

The Big Bad Wolf looked up to the fox in the tree, and then to Solona. “I want to play games with you, but these foxes don’t want to. They’re mean, you see. If you can convince them to come down and play with us, that would be great.”

He looked up to the fox and her pup and growled, jumping up and clawing at the tree, but they were too high. Roaring he huffed, and he puffed, and he charged into the tree, making it shake only slightly. And he tried again and again.

15 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

The Big Bad Wolf looked up to the fox in the tree, and then to Solona. “I want to play games with you, but these foxes don’t want to. They’re mean, you see. If you can convince them to come down and play with us, that would be great.”

He looked up to the fox and her pup and growled, jumping up and clawing at the tree, but they were too high. Roaring he huffed, and he puffed, and he charged into the tree, making it shake only slightly. And he tried again and again.

Solona tapped the wolf on the shoulder, or rather she tried to.

"Why don't you eat the bad guy threatening the princess? Then she would like you and we could all look for a treasure together."

18 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Ruplestiltskin swallowed and reached forwards to tap the strange lady on the leg.

All of a sudden, he felt something vast. Something awful.
He yelped and fell back. "What is that curse?" he gasped.

Briar looked suspiciously down at the dwarf. "How do you know I'm cursed?," she replied defensively. The curse was one of the only things she was self-conscious about. It had caused several people not to be her friend and others to look at her with pity or worse, like she was a freak show. Briar has learned quickly to keep the curse a secret. So how did this odd little dwarf know about it?

• 2 weeks later...