Fun fact (Yes I know this is a double post) Most cybers have tattooss on their face and hands identifyimg them as such. The usually differ from person to person, but they retain an overall circuitlike design.

Also, @Darth Sir Woodrack Groot are you going to make a character?

Edited by Dr. Dapper

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Fun fact (Yes I know this is a double post) Most cybers have tattooss on their face and hands identifyimg them as such. The usually differ from person to person, but they retain an overall circuitlike design.

Can we choose to extend the tats to the entire body? (I might go for an aesthetic)

YEET I'M IN

Spoiler

Name: Doesn't remember, but knows his initials are K.I., so he goes by K.

Age: Doesn't remember, but thinks it is somewhere in the early thirties (32).

Modifications: Enhanced reflexes and special integration to his car, which is not currently in his possession.

Occupation: Drag racer, professional con-man, and gambler, formerly. All he can remember is how to drive now.

Skills: Incredible driver. Formerly very skilled in lying and conning people out of their money.

Weaknesses: Doesn't remember anything after a mysterious experiment. Is also very low in confidence and unaware of social cues.

Equipment: He currently has a rifle that he barely knows how to use and a knife, but he also has safe-houses all over the fourth  and fifth layers, one of which holds his car, two of which hold his weapons, and two more which hold his money.

Appearance: 6'0.5", long fingered. He also has a slightly large nose (think Strickler from Trollhunters), green eyes, brown hair, and pale skin. Also, since he doe not know that he has any enhancements, his tattoos were removed.

Personality: Usually really dazed and confused, unless he is racing in a car, which causes his mind to temporarily clear. Also, if he sees something related to his past life, he gets Intersect-like flashes that show him different memories, like the location of one of his safe-houses or how to shoot with his rifle or knife fight.

History: When he was younger, he lived in the fifth layer with his mother, who cleaned houses up on the third and fourth layers and barely scrounged together enough money to feed him. So, he began picking pockets and running scams, like the coconut shell scam, and eventually, he worked up enough money to move his mother and him up towards the fourth layer. However, barely a week before he could move his mother up to meet him, she was murdered. This caused K to begin racing and experimenting without care for his life, and eventually he began gambling,until one day, everything stopped for him, and he forgot his past life.

Here's a character @Darth Woodrack Or @Dr. Dapper, whomever's in charge.

Spoiler

Name:  Jorel (no last name)

Modifications:  Integrated cybernetics around the skull.  Just keyed to his ship and his power armor.

Occupation(If any):  Bounty Hunter.  Works for anybody and does any job, as long as the price is right.

Skills:  Expert marksmen, and a reasonable hand-to-hand fighter.  Also a good pilot, and has good detective instincts.

Weaknesses:  Extremely reliant on his power armor.  Is seldom without it, but can do almost nothing without it.  Not the most intelligent guy on the block, and can't hold a conversation about anything sciencey.  Is hopeless with mechanics.  He has a guy who fixes things though.  Easily bribed, money is one of his biggest weaknesses.

Equipment:  A set of extremely modified Javelin Power Armor.  A Kraken-class ship, augmented with better weapons and drive.  Both are keyed to his cybernetics.  Has a power rifle that he carries around (Power rifle?  Do we have weapon classifications?) and a power handgun that folds into his armor.

Appearance:  Usually an emotionless imposing figure in power armor.  Without the armor, he's tall, good physique, and bald with cybernetic tattoos around his head. 

Personalty:  Gruff and lonely.  Doesn't really like people, but loves money.  Greedy.  Most people call him "The Mask" because of his feared track record and imposing power armor.  Not a lot of people have seen his face, and most people wouldn't liken him to "The Mask".

History:  Was born in the 6th ring of that moon thing.  Dad was a factory worker beholden to the Watchers, and Mother was killed in a cargo accident.  Grew up on the streets of the 5th, where he went to hang out.  Learned to fight the hard way, and eventually started to hunt down other boys for money.  The bigger street urchins would pay him to get another urchin to pay his dues.  Got so good at it, that the other boys spurned him from fear, and he got a job on a Neptune transport.  Stole a set of power armor and a Kraken, and has been hunting bounties ever since.

Cool. So, Ark, Dwig, Me, and possibly someone else, I don't know if anyone else was involved in the intial wordlbuilding, liek first two pages, but they would also fall into this category, can approve characters.

Sorry, I lost this thread because I closed the tab. I'll read through this in a bit.

Edit: Read through it, and liked it. It is cool.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

8 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Cool. So, Ark, Dwig, Me, and possibly someone else, I don't know if anyone else was involved in the intial wordlbuilding, liek first two pages, but they would also fall into this category, can approve characters.

Sorry, I lost this thread because I closed the tab. I'll read through this in a bit.

Edit: Read through it, and liked it. It is cool.

You know you're a Sanderfan when... you have a tab on your computer for every RP.

Spoiler

Name: Andha "The Ghost" Payalata

Modifications(If any): Can cybernetically link with his ship, using its sensors to replace his defunct senses, updating the AI while doing so (which is a projection of himself). While linked, he cannot move and is pretty much dead to the world.

Occupation(If any): Pilot of the Tenebraus, working for Trident Holdings.
    The Tenebraus - Vantablack exterior ship. Jorman class, but added enough firepower to hit the balance between "safety"     and "detrimental to use" for protection's sake. AI assistant for when Andha can't be directly piloting, which is an imprint 
    of Andha himself as of the last time he was synced with it. Roughly teardrop shaped for aesthetic, though it is flat on the     bottom. The inside is a place of     soft purple light and round shapes.

Skills: Piloting

Weaknesses: Blind. Difficulties doing stuff when linked to the ship (see above).

Equipment: Sync helmet - Allows him to sync with the ship upon activation. Guidestick - helps him not run into things outside the ship on the rare occasions he leaves.

Appearance: Extended the circuit tattoos through his entire body, with nodes at the vital organ locations, including eyes, heart, stomach, and throat. Weaving around and between them are swirling knots, reminiscent of Celtic art. Face heavily scarred.

Personality: Abrupt. Prefers to be synced to the ship, and absolutely prefers not to leave the ship, spending most of his time in the meditation chamber in his room directly beside the bridge.

History: Was blinded in a mishap in flight school by an expulsion of caustic power to the face. Affected voice as well as leading to major scarring through the face. Because all he wanted to do was fly, he was augmented to be able to interface with his ship, which he then had painted the darkest shade of black possible to hide in the darkness between stars. He continued flying for Trident after this, despite the wariness of the higher-ups on having a blind pilot.

Sorry for the lateness. I got distracted. @Dr. Dapper @Darth Woodrack here's my character!

13 minutes ago, Godhunter said:

Coolio! Now I have to go catch up on what is actually happening. Is there an elegant way to insert myself?

There’s like a three way standoff between people and a civilian is there. They’re all in a meeting room for some expedition. I guess your character could go on the expedition looking for new tech? And how he deals with the;standoff is up to you.

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

There’s like a three way standoff between people and a civilian is there. They’re all in a meeting room for some expedition. I guess your character could go on the expedition looking for new tech? And how he deals with the;standoff is up to you.

The big issues would be him being aware of the standoff. Without the ship's sensors, he's not exactly very good at knowing what's going on around him. Not to mention his issues with leaving the ship. But yeah that would probably be the best point. Thanks!

Edited by Godhunter

Hey, can I make some changes to K?

Spoiler

Name: K.I., or K for short.

Age: Doesn't remember, but thinks it is somewhere in the early thirties (32).

Modifications: 

• Enhanced speed: +40%
  • Enhanced strength: +40%
  • Enhanced agility: +40%
    • While they are always active, these enhancements can be switched to +80% speed and +40% agility, or +120% speed, so on.
  • MemoryBank:
    • While he can only access this while in near-death situations, this bank holds knowledge of marksmanship, knife-fighting, and many other useful skills, like the Intersect from Chuck.

Occupation: Drag racer, professional con-man, and gambler, formerly. All he can remember is how to drive now.

Skills: Incredible driver, formerly rifle crack shot and skilled brawler.

Weaknesses: Doesn't remember anything after a mysterious experiment. He is also very low in confidence and unaware of social cues. Also, when he accesses the MemoryBank, his personality disappears and he becomes solely focused on his primary objective, whether it be sniping or shanking, and he will hurt any who interfere.

Equipment: He currently has a rifle that he barely knows how to use and a knife, but he also has safe-houses all over the fourth  and fifth layers, one of which holds his car, two of which hold his weapons, and two more which hold his money.

Appearance: 6'0.5", long fingered. He also has a slightly large nose (think Strickler from Trollhunters), green eyes, and brown hair.

Personality: Pretty chill guy. Very confused about basically everything.

History: I can't say (I changed my mind about what his backstory was). It will be revealed in due time, though.

Hopefully this is all good. : ) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...