The Western Village

beantheboy12

AJ looked out into the ever diminishing crowd. "No. Not yet." He then noticed a lead pipe on the ground. He picked it up, a comfortable weight. And it would give a good punch. "Try this. It won't do much against a coin shot, but it will do something."

Damon streaked through the sky down toward the little group. He dropped a coin, pushing it to the ground and slowing himself before whipping out a set of dueling canes. He threw one to Thought. He then pulled out an aluminium colt 1851 Navy revolver. "I have come to help," He whispered, ducking for cover. "That pipe will be folley against a coinshot."

They’d found someone.

Csilen pushed through the small group of constables, to the front. The fugitives were definitely here, both the man and the woman and someone else. Csilen remembered their faces and smiled, putting his pistol down. The officers around him still had theirs up.

“Hi!” He said, tapping Connection, trying to Connect to them, like they were friends of his. “First I want to say I am so sorry, about,” he gestured around. “This whole fiasco. You guys look tired. Maybe you can come to the station, and we can talk calmly about this? If you don’t resist than it’s possible you might not even get a death penalty. How good does that sound?” He was genuinely nice now, not just acting. An officer around him raised an eyebrow.

Edited by I think I am here.