The Western Village

beantheboy12

3 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

"Storm you, let her go! Why are you detaining her?"

@Invocation

"Her presence here during the warning gives her enough of a suspicion of guilt to be detained legally, for a period of up to 38 hours. As it does for all of you, as well."

3 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"It's a long story. I can tell it to you if you want." SepLar nodded at the guy who had just shownup. "Do you wanna hear my story as well?"

"I do not really care. All I care is that the law is upheld. You, also, appear to be a criminal consorting with other criminals."

Edited by Invocation

"Present and lurking in a shadowy area, yes. Reasonable suspicion is...malleable."

"Skybreaker! Let us go you goody-goody law holding storming radiant! We want nothing to do with you here!"

"This is literally my job, little one. Not my fault you turned to crime. All you had to do was trample no toes."

Edited by Invocation

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Riddle me this, lawman. I wasn't lurking when the announcement was made. I was standing in the market. So, where is your probable cause?" SepLar smiled within her helmet 

"Regardless, your associations with the detainee have swept that aside."

5 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

AJ smiled. "Neither do you. You have 10 seconds to decide."

"I need not ten seconds." Okameahelemakeakaheuhanei'ike'oleikameanānaeho'opa'i calls his Plate to manifest around him, adding inches to his height and making the already formidably massive man even sturdier. "I warned you, little one. You know not the forces I can bring to bear on you."

Edited by Invocation