The Western Village

beantheboy12

9 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought paled, swallowing. She shook her head. "I swear, I've done nothing wrong. I've hurt my ankle. I need help."

"I don't believe you. You are being detained. Stay here. I will be watching."

Edited by Invocation

25 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

SepLar's skin spit open at several points and Armorlings flooded out, covering her body. It took five seconds for the suit to lock into place, but that wasn't long enough. Two bullets slammed into her before the suit could cover her body. 

The suit was one cool piece of hardware. It appeared to be a single substance, covering her whole body. It hugged her body, looking sleek and rusting awesome. Kiellan had decided on the color scheme. Rust red with white accents. 

As the Armorlings covered her head and face, she finally spoke

"I'm no bounty hunter? Suspicious much?"

“Why are you following me then?” AJ swapped out the clip in his gun. Their skin melted. They had to be a Kandra. 

I'm going to type his entire name every time I need to type his name just to take up more space. Mwahahahahahaha!

Okameahelemakeakaheuhanei'ike'oleikameanānaeho'opa'i Lashed himself into the sky, settling on a building with a vantage point of the suspect. He still was not convinced she was innocent.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Why? Who are you running from?" 

Sep, I think this boy is on the run from something, far, far worse than us

"I agree." she raised her voice "I want to help you. Your friend, the one who you left behind, where is she?"

AJ beckoned to an alley. “I left her over there.”