Book 4 title

RazeU

24 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

I wonder what beach that is?

That looks like a certain semi-secluded beach near Hilo, on the Big Island. Don't question how I know this. I'm totally not following Brandon 24/7.

13 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

Who's flashback book is this

Venli/Eshonai.

Edited by Invocation

I thought “rhythm of war” a long time ago when it was revealed this would be the eshonai flashback but I after my most recent re-read I thought maybe “the lost rhythms”. But rhythm of war fits better. Hope it sticks!

5 minutes ago, equinox said:

The outlining progress bar is still on 40% (Starsight 3rd draft is at 100% though - thanks that somebody here convinced me to read Skyward. Now, I have another series to wait for).

He probably just hasn't had time to update it yet, or pass it off to get updated. It should be soon, if he's working on a draft. 

16 hours ago, Shardbearer said:

If he's writing the prologue does that mean he's done hammering out the outline?

The last time I looked at his progression bar on his website it said that he was 40% done with the outline of book 4 and 5

17 hours ago, Invocation said:

That looks like a certain semi-secluded beach near Hilo, on the Big Island. Don't question how I know this. I'm totally not following Brandon 24/7.

Venli/Eshonai.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Karger said:

When do you all think that we will be able to read the prologue or any of the book itself?

Our earliest looks come from readings at signings and conventions. Since there's another upcoming book we haven't gotten any looks at yet (Skyward 2), I expect that's what we'll be seeing the most of. There's a convention at the end of this month in Kansas City, some Europe visits in May, I think, and then DragonCon later in the year. Depending on how far Brandon gets and how comfortable he feels with his drafts, it's possible that we'll get excerpts at one or more of those events. But, on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't 'til the Skyward 2 tour in November.

• Chaos locked this topic