Mbot's incredible speed

Voyownik

It's not the booster that is limiting the Pocos from getting that fast, it's their building. They shake and rattle at Mag-7 and above, with Mag-10 being their capacity before they literally dissolve, if I'm remembering correctly. M-Bot is built significantly better than the Pocos, so he can handle those kinds of speeds.

On 3/4/2019 at 1:22 AM, Adunsavior said:

I think it's the atmosphere manipulator module thing. The force that slows the Poco down is the air resistance. If M-bot can more efficiently reduce the air resistance, then it can go faster.

Yeah, I think this is the answer. Just like how in space you could theoretically accelerate to any speed if given enough time regardless of the thruster used, since their is virtually no air resistance, M-Bot can reach higher speeds with the same booster because he has the ability to ignore/displace air in the atmosphere to a much higher degree than any current DDF ships. All ships in the series are functionally flying through vacuum up until the point that their atomspheric scoops are pushed beyond their limits.

Edited by King's Twit