Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Invocation

Dark Phoenix trailer!

8 posts in this topic

So what did y'all think about the new Dark Phoenix trailer? I loved it. Had me hooked inside of 10 seconds.

The Phoenix Force has come to play. None of the weakness of X3. This was intense!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

The Phoenix Force has come to play. None of the weakness of X3. This was intense!!!!!

You're not lying. Brett Ratner, eat your heart out, the Phoenix Saga will actually be good this time!

I'm loving the visual effects of it, personally.

I am worried about what has happened the last few times the tried this.  Also I am sad for the last part of what will probably be the death of a franchise

3 minutes ago, Karger said:

I am worried about what has happened the last few times the tried this.  Also I am sad for the last part of what will probably be the death of a franchise

Not death, so much as rebirth, probably. I'd be willing to bet (based on the trailers we've seen) that

Spoiler

Marvel uses the Phoenix Force as an excuse to rip a hole between the "wall" of the universes and thrust the X-Men into the MCU we've known to this point.

Just now, Invocation said:

Not death, so much as rebirth, probably. I'd be willing to bet (based on the trailers we've seen) that

Hide contents

Marvel uses the Phoenix Force as an excuse to rip a hole between the "wall" of the universes and thrust the X-Men into the MCU we've known to this point.

I am going to say that marvel will not use that as it will not fit in with the MCU as we know it.  I am not saying that marvel will not gradually introduce mutants into the MCU (although I don't realy want them to) but they will do it vary differently and probably with a series of reboots. 

2 minutes ago, Karger said:

I am going to say that marvel will not use that as it will not fit in with the MCU as we know it.  I am not saying that marvel will not gradually introduce mutants into the MCU (although I don't realy want them to) but they will do it vary differently and probably with a series of reboots. 

Maybe. It's not like there's not enough alt-universes to account for it all anyway.

2 minutes ago, Karger said:

They already did though they confirmed scarlet witch as a mutant.