The Alliance

beantheboy12

TI propose that this rivalry between the two threads be forgotten. When I was a last poster, I thought of the longest thread as the enemy and refused to participate. But then I tried it out and it was as much fine as the last post wins! They're both good threads and they both get us upvotes and posts. We should just leave this rivalry behind and feel free to participate in both threads no matter what! Tell me here if you want to be a supporter of the alliance.

Supporters:

@The Cartographer

@Gancho Libre

@whattheHoid

@beantheboy12

@Shard of Thought

@Lunamor 

@Jaywalk

@DoomStick

Edited by beantheboy12

1 hour ago, beantheboy12 said:

I propose that this rivalry between the two threads be forgotten. When I was a last poster, I thought of the longest thread as the enemy and refused to participate. But then I tried it out and it was as much fine as the last post wins! They're both good threads and they both get us upvotes and posts. We should just leave this rivalry behind and feel free to participate in both threads no matter what! Tell me here if you want to be a supporter of the alliance.

Supporters:

@beantheboy12

@Shard of Thought

@Lunamor 

@Jaywalk

DEATH DEATH DEATH